• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bblatch69

Best Exhaust?

hey, well since i've done wheels and tires now i wanna do exhaust. so i was wondering what yall think is the best exhaust for the 4.0 in terms of sound and performance. i really wanna stick with something thats quiet in the cab. i was thinking the magnaflow cat back system would be sweet. please...
  2. bblatch69

Fitting 265/75r16 's

if you are looking to fit 265/75r16s on your mazda w/ the newer body style there is a hump in the driver side front wheel well cover. just crank the tortion keys. honestly i think that it rides better. i know a lot of people say not to do it but it was so worth it. the truck looks so much...
  3. bblatch69

gibson, magnaflow, or ?

I was looking into cat back set ups for my b4000 with the 4.0 sohc, just wondering if anyone could give me some input on what brand would be the best? i want something that sounds good and deep outside, but quiet in the cab. thanks! :icon_thumby:
  4. bblatch69

Superchips Flashpaq

well i have a stock b4000 4.0 sohc and i was interested in the flashpaq or the cortex by superchips. i was wondering if anyone has used them and if you could let me know if its worth the 400 bucks? thanks!:icon_thumby:
  5. bblatch69

truxxx leveling kit

Has anyone installed the leveling kit by truxxx on there tortion bar ranger or Mazda b series? If so I would like to hear what you think of it because im thinking about buying it and installing. Pretty sure its just new tortion keys. I would just tighten up the stock ones but i don't want it to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad