• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mightysonofa

84 bronco II 2.8 rattle noise lower engine

I have a 84 b2 2.8L with 119,000 0n it . out of the blue it started to make a strange rattle noise heard either at cold start and then after warm up at idle , it sounds like very loose lifters it does not hesitate or lack power nor does it have a miss ,I have always changed the oil and other...
  2. mightysonofa

1983 bronco II what is this noise

I have a 83 bronco II with the stock 2.8 and a 4 speed man trans it is 4x4 I have has this about 3 years and its been a very good little vehicle I did the dura spark swap and new carb new drive shaft new coil over shocks new exhaust other than that every thing is stock ,all the time ive had this...
  3. mightysonofa

84 b2 help with rear drive shaft

any one ever have to order a new rear drive shaft for a 84 bronco II with 4 speed stick tranny 4x4 2.8? i was gonna order one from cardone,but they have 2 with duel u joints in the front as mine does but it also says:(Notes:{Rear; Spicer Design; Flange on BOTH Ends;) or,(Notes:{Rear; Spicer...
  4. mightysonofa

rear end took a dump

1984 bronco II 2.8 4x4, 4 speed stick shift tranny[ well this sucks ,I get the dura spark done new carb running good and remove all the junk emission crapola then my rear end takes a poo :( so now what ? is it worth the 500 to rebuild or do i find a rear end in the junk yard ? if i get a junk...
  5. mightysonofa

2.8 or 2.9 headers anyone?

i found some 2.8 and 2.9 headers on line they look good !! :yahoo: http://www.exhaustamerica.com/home.php?cat=2556
  6. mightysonofa

anyone looking for seatcovers ect,..

anyone looking for OEM type seat covers and other interior stuff i found a good place online , they even had my tan vinyl seat covers( all 4 can u believe that?) :icon_cheers:all u need it the hog ring kit and your looking new again http://www.ezsofttops.com/c-49-upholstery.aspx
  7. mightysonofa

vacuum advance?

ok i got the dura spark swap done now today i bolted on my new Motorcraft 2150 carb and notice 2 problems ! where do i run the vacuum from the vacuum advance to the carb from the distribuitor? and I have this strange choke ,it has some sort of hook up for a tube i think it is A heated choke tube...
  8. mightysonofa

No key on lights after duraspark swap

AFTER I DID THE DURA SPARK SWAP I HAVE NO KEY ON LIGHTS IN THE DASH CLUSTER. IS THIS NORMAL ?I REMOVED THE HARNESS AND THE COMPUTER AND CUT THE WIRES FROM THE SQUARE PLUG TO THE HARNESS THAT WENT INTO THE COMPUTER HARNESS BUT LEFT THE SENSOR WIRES FOR THE TEMP, HOT FOR COIL,HOT FOR ELETRONIC...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad