• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rat_ranger

STOTM at a dealership

So I traded in my ranger, its got everything on it but the stereo. I dont know if anyone would be interested but its at viva ford in el paso tx. pics of it are at my cardomain.
  2. rat_ranger

S2K start button

It will work basically the same for any lighted start button. I chose one from an S2K for the looks and how itll fit in a cigarette lighter hole. Wiring the relay into the column. If you splice into the red/blue wire then you can still turn the key to start the truck. If you just cut the...
  3. rat_ranger

Helping a friend

So his bed was pretty smashed as you can tell from the bondo in the pics. We picked up a bed at pull apart and here is how the install went... overall it was pretty easy. at pull apart we used one of their modified engine lifts to lift it off the frame and roll it out to his truck...
  4. rat_ranger

Blew my sub

FInally pushed it a little too hard too long I guess. not sure exactly what happened, had it at the normal settings that it has been at the last 8 months. Started sounding like the box sprung a big leak so I stopped to look and this is what saw: It is a sound splinter RL-i10. And I still...
  5. rat_ranger

dropped 03

Ok, I thoughtI would throw up the newest pics I have of the truck. they were taken near a show off day on ft bliss. It doesnt stay clean long around here. I dont have pics of the 07 mustang seats that are in it yet, or the center console sub box because I want to redo it. The specs are...
  6. rat_ranger

little challenge for my truck

Ok for all you awesome guys out there this wont be to hard, basically all I want to do is see what my truck would look like laying frame or rocker, your choice and painted this color and here is the truck
  7. rat_ranger

BOLT ON cobra rear disks

YES I said BOLT ON!! Get a bracket from either fortes or northracecars.com. on an 03 ranger an 03 cobra rear soft line will bolt on to the factory hard line and run right to the cobra caliper. now to do it you have to pull the axle shafts to remove the backing plate and bolt on the new...
  8. rat_ranger

Start Button

So I installed an s2000 start button where my broken cigarette lighter was. it looks pretty factory and only took about 30 minutes to install. Ok, here is a quickie on how I did it. I used an S2000 start button. to make it fit you have to file the ribs off the side and use a file to...
  9. rat_ranger

showin off what iraq paid for

Ok, I figured Id post up a couple pics of my truck in here. Its only been in the lowriders section before. most of the work was done in 2 days when I had R&R from my deployment. the stereo was done over christmas. other than that hope you guys like it. the brakes are 13inch cobras in...
  10. rat_ranger

intake manifold control valve

I am pretty sure this has been posted before. But here goes. When these trucks throw a check light for the intake manifold control valve it is most likely a bad vaccuum line. not the one from the manifold to the solenoid but the one from the solenoid to the vaccuum supply. Ford wants $600 to...
  11. rat_ranger

update of my truck

So since the last time I posted pics of the truck it has gotten a vertical billet grill, roush lip spoiler, tinted windows, and a new stereo
  12. rat_ranger

new sub VIDEO

Its a soundssplinter RL-i10. its in a .45cf ported box and is tuned to 27hz. It is being pushed at about 300w RMS by a memphis monoblock at 2ohms. the box is the second try as the first gave no leg room to the passenger. http://video.cardomain.com/clip.aspx?key=34914C222A2DBD81
  13. rat_ranger

shift knobs

I found a site with a bunch of old school shift knobs. I ordered the green ratfink knob. http://prostores3.carrierzone.com/servlet/hotrodshiftknob_com/-strse-47/Ratfink-Shift-Knob/Detail
  14. rat_ranger

03 street

Ok, I know its all driveway shots right now. the truck went from stock to this in 2 days while I was home on R&R. when I get back to the US I will get some road pics. and not shown is he roush lip spoiler that it got also. front shot rear shot front brakes for more pics here is the...
  15. rat_ranger

OKC Meet

Im trying to find out if anyone would be interested in setting up a meet in OKC on december 6th. its a saturday, and afternoon eveningwould probably be the best time. I have a thread on RPS as well. I am trying to set it up to meet some of the guys in the OKC area while I am back home...
  16. rat_ranger

ranger with a drop

I got home for R&R and in 2 days did all this to my truck. It got a 4/5 drop, mustang cocbra brakes all the way around, brazillian headlights, HIDs, hurst short throw shifter, 20s, sway bars, and I havent had a chance to install the thunderbolt lip spoiler that I got.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad