• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. FFGlen

Coming back to Rangers and to TRS

Been awhile! Back in 2011 I sold my 94 Ranger because I was moving and I didn't think it could make the trip. As soon as it drove away, I regretted the decision. Since then, I've been looking for a new Ranger. I made a few less than ideal vehicle decisions (*cough*Jeep*cough*s10*coughcough*)...
  2. FFGlen

Road trip help, guys

Hey there. So, I'm going to be driving from Haines, Alaska, down into Washington state in about two weeks, and I realized while I was calculating gas prices that I have no idea how much gas is costing in Canada, particularly since you guys use liters and we use gallons. How much does it...
  3. FFGlen

Lift please!

Hey, I was wondering if I could get a 'shop of a 2" body lift. Trying to decide if I want to do one.
  4. FFGlen

That's not good...

Any guesses on what this part used to be? I think it's part of the radiator mount, but I honestly can't tell.
  5. FFGlen

Tonneau covers

Has anyone ever fabbed their own tonneau cover? I'm looking at making a soft top, and I'm wondering if there are any materials you guys suggest over any others. (I'm leaning toward vinyl, since I currently live in rain country, and I'm joining the army - who knows where they'll send me) Right...
  6. FFGlen

1994 Ranger - starting small

A little history on my truck - I bought my truck in 2010, and ran it almost into the ground from February to May. I bought it knowing that the PO's hadn't taken too much care of it, that they lived up on a killer hill, and that it had lived it's whole life in SE Alaska (rainforest country)...
  7. FFGlen

Second Ranger

Hey there, my name's Kellie, and I was directed here by a friend of mine. I'm currently driving my second Ford Ranger. I originally owned a 1987 Ranger, automatic, 2.9, four wheel drive. It was a great truck and the engine could have kept on going, but the transmission gave out. I sold it to a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad