• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3t BUILD#2

So I've decided to reclaim the previous glory that i once knew being the only person that i know of in MA with a Turbo Ranger. what i have -1992 4.0 2wd ald4 with a 3.08:1 (only needs rear cab mount brackets :} -My entire other project 1990 2wd stick with the 88 2.3 complete still runs after...
  2. Gentlemen I've totaled it

About 3 years ago I started my 1990 2.3 to 88 2.3T swap, some of you even helped me with the wiring which was a complete success with the assistance of seasoned members of this site. I wanted to just tell you all the importance of checking your tires for any abnormalities or defects frequently...
  3. rain water cowells

hey guys so i've been having a problem with water leaking into the cab, i started digging around and noticed that behind the passenger kick panel behind the pcm that i have a couple holes in the sheet metal that i think could be the problem or could i have a clogged cowell, so whats the best way...
  4. LA2 computer pinned and installed,no start

okay so I just repinned my computer harness on the 90 ranger for 88 2.3t swap i had ran her earlier for a little while before this, after hooking up the LA2 i went to start her and kicked on for about 3 seconds then nothing since, i remember reading somewhere that when you do this swap u have to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad