• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Time plan

:icon_pepsi: I want to thank all that help develope this site! It has always helped! I am getting ready to do a 3 inch body lift, and I would like anyone to give me time to install estimate, so I can better plan my install. Thanks
  2. Land Cruiser Drive Axles?

I was out running around this evening and ran across an old Toy land cruiser, no idea of year, but want to know if anyone knows what drive axles older Toy Cruisers came out with? Any help appreciated.
  3. Quick question

:icon_pepsi: I am getting ready to add a 3 inch body lift, and was wondering if there will any problems with auto or high low shifter inside the B II.
  4. Advice and tips

:dunno: I am getting ready to pull my exhaust manifolds off my 2.8 to add headers. I have never did this and know I will break bolts. So I am asking for advice and tips on the best way to take the bolts off, and what to do if I break a bolt. I know there is a lot of smart people on TRS, so...
  5. Wheel adapter??

Has anyone heard of a seller of wheel adapters to put a Ford 5 X 51/2 inch wheel to mate a Ford 5 X 41/2 hub?
  6. Dazed and Confused

The more threads I read the more confused I get. Project truck 1984 BII, I am adding 3 inch body lift and then will work on suspension lift, but right now I need an answer. I got a sweet deal on a set of 33-12.50-15s, so I am looking at rims, what rim size needed for 33-12.50? I have a nice set...
  7. 2.9 lover HELLO to all

Hello to all, I just got a 1984 B II home today after almost a year of looking for one not falling apart. Pictures and cleaning start tomorrow. At first I was going to put the 2.9 out of my 87 Ranger in her, but motor seems strong enough to get me through winter, while I find and rebuild a 302...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad