• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Where do I measure temperature?

I'm thinking about buying an aftermarket temp gauge for my 95 ranger 2.3 because I don't trust the stock gauge. I've heard the normal operating temp is supposed to be around 190*F to 205*F. Is that to be measured at the block, or the coolant, and if so where?? Thanks in advance for your...
  2. **Indicator and Hazard Light Problem**

Ok, here goes. When I first got my ranger a few months ago, only the right turn signal, and right hazard (partly) worked. My right turn signal worked fine, but my right hazard only stayed on (didn't blink). So, just as a temporary fix, i hooked up a completely different flasher to run the...
  3. Tranny rattling while idling..

Hello. everyone.. I have a 1995 XL 2.3 5-speed.. When it's idling, it rattles from near the bellhousing. It only rattles at idle speeds and when the clutch pedal is out. If i have it idling, then push the clutch in, it stops rattiling. Also, the pedal doesn't go all the way up. It feels...
  4. 4wd grille on 2wd ranger?

I've seen a nice grille on ebay that i like much better than the one i have on my ranger right now. But in the item description, it says its for 4wd ranger (93-94). I have a 95 2wd drive ranger with the regular ugly 3rd gen grille. My question is: will it fit without any, or with minor...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad