• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1990 Ranger Brake problems

Hello guys I am having some problems with the brakes on my 90 ranger xlt 2.9. This is the story we had a line to the rear rust through so we replaced it by piecing it together, I am sure that the connections are tight. We bled the breaks and they were ok got some fluid out of the back but not a...
  2. Not sure if right area to post!

Hey guys not sure where to post this so here it goes! I have an 88 ext 2.9 and I need a new box, I would like to go with a step side box, can you tell me what years will interchange. Also does it have to be a ranger box or will other truck boxes interchange. I'm not really looking to do a whole...
  3. What to buy?

Alright guys you have inspired me to wanna buy an R/C.:yahoo: I know nothing about them, couldn't tell you the first thing to look for. So my question is what should I get, I want something as fast as possible:headbang:, four wheel drive, easy to work on, not hard to find parts for, and alot of...
  4. 2.9 Injectors?

:icon_confused:Hey fellas I just pulled the motor on my 91 ranger it's a 2.9, I went to the junk yard and bought a better 2.9 out of an 88 Bronco. I put the motor in it lines right up everything is good so far, but this morning I was trying to finish it and came to find that the injectors are...
  5. Over Heating Issues

:icon_bounceblue: Hey guys haven't been on for a while, been busy. Wanted to ask if any of you guys might have some ideas as to why my truck would over heat :icon_confused:, it seems to burn through water. This is the second Ranger I have owned now with the 2.9 and they both have had the same...
  6. 88 2.9 Problems

Hey guys I was here before and I told you guys I bought this truck well I'm having problems getting it to run right. So far I replaced the distributor cap, new plugs and wires TPS IAC sensors but still the same. If you start it, it idles but sounds like it is cammed up, but idles. I set the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad