• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need suggestions for valve cover leaks.

I'm at wits end trying to get my passenger's side valve cover to quit leaking. I've had both valve covers off numerous times for adjusting the valve lash and it seems like each time I try something different. I've straightened them out, tried using rubber gaskets, rubber gaskets with gasket...
  2. Valves tap after checking compression???

I just checked out my compression today (which checked out okay 150-160 in all cylinders) and replaced the plugs while I was at it even though they weren't too old. Anyway, after I put it all the plugs in and fired it up I had a nasty valve tap (I just adjusted all of them again like not even 2...
  3. Compatible Injectors for the 2.9?

Before hijacking someone else's thread anymore, I'll start a new one. Are there many different injectors out there that will fit right into the 2.9 (and work okay) off of newer vehicles? I have an '89 that is running a little rich (especially when warmed up) and barely runs. And yes, I've...
  4. Oil Pan Gasket Replacement without pulling motor

Hey, I made a post about this the other day at the end of a really long thread and didn't really get any responses. Anyway, I have the oil pan dropped a little right now, but I can't get it all the way off. I searched around, but didn't find anything conclusive about whether or not they were...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad