• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mr 85Ranger

DIY Camouflage Dip

Anyone who see's this please follow the link to facebook and "LIKE" the page and then vote for my pictures! Please help me out here I could win up to three more of these kits if I win. CLICK HERE TO "LIKE" and VOTE FOR MY PICS HERE I KNOW THERE IS ENOUGH PEOPLE ON HERE TO HELP ME WIN THIS So I...
  2. Mr 85Ranger

Help me out here please

Please go to this page on facebook (Link posted below) and all you have to do is "Like" and post "Cory Owens sent me!!" on their wall. Help me out here it won't take but 2mins of your life!! and Yes this is for real PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out with this. I am trying to win a free kit to try...
  3. Mr 85Ranger

The New To Me F100

Well, I've seen this truck sitting for over 10yrs now and I stopped and asked if they would sale the truck to me. The lady told me if I could get it out of her yard I could have it for FREE. I'm not sure on the year or engine yet I know its atleast a 1973-76 and a v8 engine. It is 2wd and has...
  4. Mr 85Ranger

Ford Ranger "Zimmer"??

Real??? or is it something someone has made?? Would love to find one if it's real :shok:
  5. Mr 85Ranger

1997 F250 Powerstroke

This is my 1997 Ford F-250HD 7.3 Powerstroke, 5spd, 2wd, and 175,*** miles. Picked it up about a year ago for $6000. It's scary fast and TONS of power. I haven't dona any mods to it yet except for cut the exhaust off at the end of the turbo down pipe. Couple of pics \ Before The new Tires I...
  6. Mr 85Ranger

Need Help ( 1956 Ford Parts )

Alright Guys, I was going through my Grandparents property cleaning up and I found some Chrome Trim for a 1956 Ford Fairlane 4-Door:yahoo:. I have 4 Rear quarter-panels pieces, 3 Rear Door Pieces, and 1 Driver's Side Front Fender Piece. I was wondering what the value of said pieces would be? I...
  7. Mr 85Ranger

Anyone collect IH Cub Cadets?

Just wondering if anyone on here collects the IH Cub Cadets? I have a page on Facebook especially for them >>>>>http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Harvester-Cub-Cadets/303288945728 My Family has 5 of them now and wanting more! :icon_hornsup: We have: * 1963 Cub Cadet "Original" * 1967...
  8. Mr 85Ranger

Anyone in or Close to Hickory, NC??

Looking for someone in or around Hickory, NC to come and look at my ranger. this thing has over $2000 in the motor alone and still doesn't want to run right. I have to pump the pedal about 4-5 times before it will even attempt to start. I have to stay on the throttle awhile to keep it running...
  9. Mr 85Ranger

429 v8 Ranger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP648sIGAKU&NR=1 I would love to be the owner of this ranger!!!!:icon_hornsup:
  10. Mr 85Ranger

'85 Ranger Brake Trouble

Alright guys I ave a ? about my brakes. I have a 85 Ranger 4x4 2.8v6 all stock. I have now put 2 brake boosters and 4 brake master cylinders. Now my brakes have gone out AGAIN!! What am I missing or am i getting some bad parts or what? The pedal just goes straight to the floor I have checked...
  11. Mr 85Ranger

Looking for a 2.8 in NC

Hey guys i have a 85 4x4 Ranger my 2.8v6 has just about took its last breath. i am looking to find a good runner maybe out of a junkyard or somewhere else close. I live in Hickory, NC so if anyone has an idea of where I could get one for a decent price. Please let me know Thanks. I would...
  12. Mr 85Ranger

85 Ranger Engine Trouble

Alright guys I am in need of some help here. I was going to school this morning and just as I am turning in my ranger just dies. So I coast into a parking spot and it won't start but it will tun over. I have some mechanical experience and I am pretty sure that its the Fuel Pump. Now for the...
  13. Mr 85Ranger

Newbie from NC!!

Hey guys, I just inherited a 1985 Ford Ranger 4x4 with the 2.8 v6. It has 117,000 original miles on it. It seem to have a loud "Tick" in the top end of the motor. I have talked to alot of people and they seem to think it is an exhaust valve. I hope to find out what this is soon. I have a 97...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad