• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. lpdizzydawg

Good bye 2.5 hello 3.slow

Well its been a while since i have had time to post, but i have since sold my reg. cab 2001 2.5 and bought an 01 supercab 3.0. I had to have room for my new system :headbang: I have bought 2 punch p1 12s and 3 punch p1 10s, i have all 6x9 pioneer 3 ways in all doors along with pioneer tweets in...
  2. lpdizzydawg

2.5 maf sensor compatable with 3.0?

ok i have just bought my 2nd ranger now owning two. GO ME lol j/j. anyways both are 2001s, well i just bought the 3.0 2months ago and on start up in the lot it was a horrible idle and strugllled to stay alive, i figured it just hadnt been started in a while. as i drove it off the lot on start up...
  3. lpdizzydawg

New front end!

As anyone can see i am a new member to this site (only a month old or so) I have had my 2001 ranger for about a year and a half, i could not pass up a 2001 ranger with 18000 miles on it! it was a rental truck from RSC and was a plant truck. when i bought it the tranny was slipping bad bad. thats...
  4. lpdizzydawg

Edge front end on 01 2.5

Hello guys i need to know if the Edge Front end consisting of the hood grille fenders with flares and bumpers will be a direct swap on my 2.5. i do understand that the fenders will my main concern is the grille hood and bumper. i want the beefier look for my truck. i am about to undergo a HUGE...
  5. lpdizzydawg

2.5 to 5.0 swap

I have a 2001 ranger with a 2.5l, and i am wanting to swap the 5.0 exploer moter in it. i have heard that it is a direct swap plus the harness of course. i need to know how true the information is and guidance into the direction i need to go with this swap as far as if i can direct swap the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad