• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. getrdone52

08/03/13 cororado, wyoming, utah? meet

A member on another forum and I are going to walden sand dunes and just want to see if anyone else can make it. here is a link with some details about walden. hope some of you guys can make it! http://www.duneguide.com/sand_dune_guide_north_sand_hills.htm
  2. getrdone52

Replacing 3.0 radiator trouble

So my radiator has been leaking and decided to replace it when I saw this earlier I ordered this exact radiator but am having some troubles with getting it in...
  3. getrdone52

Looking to buy a second vehicle and need some advice. (Long read)

So here is my situation. I just turned 18 in November and figured it would be a good time to start building my credit and I am in need of another reliable vehicle. I went to the bank and got pre-approved for a $7000 loan at 13.49% interest (high I know) but I don't have a cosign. I would want to...
  4. getrdone52

Colorado Thread

Hey guys there is going to be a C.O.R.E meet on Saturday October 20th if anybody is interested. We will meet at a gas station near C.O.R.E probably around noon. There are 4 of us going including myself so far.
  5. getrdone52

Request for smoked lights

I tried to mess around with paint on my computer to get my corners and tail lights smoked but it didn't look good so I was wondering if somebody could help me out. Here are some pics
  6. getrdone52

Pay Day!!

Went to the scrap yard today with about 10 radiators, 6 aluminum wheels, a couple steel wheels, like a dozen hoods, a dozen fenders, 15 steel bumpers and 3 trash bags full of cans. Took one full load in the ranger and 2 full loads in the 2500 long bed Chevy. My truck was full of only aluminum...
  7. getrdone52

93-97 Baja Fenders on a 98

Is there any way to make this happen? I know that the headlights are different but if I cut the extra little plastic part will it fit? Other than that are there any major differences? I found a good deal on Craigslist for some prerunner flares and I wanna get them. Thanks in advance!
  8. getrdone52

Need 96 Explorer headlight switch diagram

I got an OEM light switch from the junkyard with plans to wire up some aftermarket fog lights. What I want to happen is when I turn the switch one click the 2 lights on the bumper to turn on, then I turn it again and the 2 lights on the roll bar to come on with the bumper lights staying on. I...
  9. getrdone52

My weekend

I went to an awesome off road park this weekend and here are the pics I took. Ya I'm stuck. Axle burried. Holy mud! The ride home after this was not fun lol. There was so much mud in the wheels I had death wobble between 45 and 60 mph As I was leaving I couldn't resist! I've always...
  10. getrdone52

INFO Membership Map

That Sig is a good idea
  11. getrdone52

C.O.R.E meet July 28th

There is going to be a Ranger meet at Colorado offroad extreme on July 28th. I don't have all the details yet but I was thinking everyone could meet in the city at like 8am then all head up there so nobody gets lost. Here is their website http://coloradooffroadextreme.com/
  12. getrdone52

INFO Membership Map

Ahh gotcha!:icon_thumby:
  13. getrdone52

INFO Membership Map

Huh? It's on page 4 already. Or are you talking about something else
  14. getrdone52

Mom's new car

My mom's old car was a 2000 Mercury Sable that she has has for 8 years and about 130,000 miles And her new car. A 2011 Ford Fusion with 14,000 miles, and for only $12,000. It's a really nice car.
  15. getrdone52

Dirt bike experts

I found a dirt bike that I want to buy and work on and I found one but don't know how severe the damage is. Here is the link CLICKY! How bad does this sound and is it fixable? And how much do you think it would cost to fix? Thanks in advanced!
  16. getrdone52

INFO Membership Map

Sweet.
  17. getrdone52

INFO Membership Map

Did the loner in colorado do it right?
  18. getrdone52

INFO Membership Map

Done.
  19. getrdone52

Moab Trip

Went to Moab for a few days and I'm just sharing some pictures with you guys. I think there may be duplicates but I'm too lazy to go through them haha. Giant Sand Dune I climbed At the top, just keeps going. I didn't climb that part because I had no shoes on. Train tracks at the top!
  20. getrdone52

Colorado meet June 24th

There will be a meet at Oskar Blues up in the Longmont area if anyone knows where it is. We will meet there at around 5:00-5:30 pm and have dinner and what not. The reason its so late is there will be some guys doing a trail at left hand canyon before. We want it to be 2 wheel drive friendly for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad