• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bw1354 shift motor questions

so my bosses son has a 95 ranger 4.0 4x4 and the people he got it from had removed the shift motor and left it locked in 4h, this weekend it jumped into neutral and would not shift back into anything. I removed the transfer case and fixed that issue and put a new shift motor on that I had at my...
  2. whats the timing difference between 5.0 auto and stick?

I have an 01 5.0 in my truck and it has a m5r2 stick behind it. I was wondering what the difference in timing is between the stick and the auto since i have an auto ECU. I have a sniper special forces tuner and can make the adjustments easily. The truck is running good and starts up great but...
  3. what are the big differences between mustang 5.0 and explorer 5.0

my engine is a 2001 explorer 5.0 with gt40p heads. I have been doing some research and i think im going to do cam, header and rockers next. does anyone know if the explorer 5.0 has 1.6 ratio like the old 5.0 ho or 1.7 like the cobra.
  4. 5.0 swap finally running great need help picking headers

Finally got my 5.0 swap running great. the truck makes good power but coming from a performance based background i cant help but notice how stupid the factory manifolds are on my 5.0. The engine is a 2001 explorer, stock intake cam just tune and off road exhaust. since the engine has the...
  5. 5.0 wont run right need help!

my truck is driving me nuts, the engine and wiring is all 2001 in my 94 ranger. It starts, idles and revs up mint but once under a load it pops and breaks up. I have new coils, plugs, wires, good fuel pressure, good compression etc. I have a sniper special forces gas tuner for it to disable...
  6. i need help my speedo wont work

Hello my truck is a 94 ranger with a 2001 5.0 and wiring. it has a m5r2 stick and bw4406 transfer case. my trucks speedo wont work and is throwing a speed sensor code and if i understand right it can have an impact on how it runs, and it likes to pop under a load but starts, idles, and revs...
  7. 94 ranger sas leveling issue

I just finished my 5.0, m5r2 and 4406 swap and in doing the swap i kicked the suspension up a notch and added a bodylift. The issue now is not front to back but is side to side, it has about 1" lean to the drivers side. They are 6.5" easy ride jeep springs so i wasnt sure if it is a balance...
  8. i need a door plug pinout for 94 ranger with power

I have a 94 ranger, it has a 2001 302 and wiring out of a 01 explorer. I just need the pinout for the 94 doors so i can wire them in.
  9. need help with possibly short in fuel pump

I have figured out where my .2 volt short is coming from. as soon as i unplug the fuel pump with the key on the ground reads 0.0. the fuel pump is brand new and none of the conections are loose on the pump. The funny thing is the chassis and engine always have 0.0 ground but with the fuel pump...
  10. anyone have a stick behind their 5.0?

I was wondering if anyone had converted their truck to a 5.0 stick and kept the automatic wiring. I had to make a jumper for the neutral switch from the transmission range sensor plug and think this may be my short issue. Is there something more to it than just a jumper? or do i have to keep...
  11. possibly short need help!

My 94 ranger with an 01 5.0 with 01 wiring and pcm may have cooked its second pcm. It lost connectivity with the first pcm so i replaced it and it worked. well the yesterday i was tuning it the tuner cut out and it no longer has connectivity. I checked everything and cannot find any shorts...
  12. i need ecu pinout for 2001 explorer 5.0

if anyone has a pinout of diagram of the ecu and or plug to the ecu for a 99-01 explorer/mountaineer with a 5.0 i will be thrilled
  13. if pats is not working right will the obd2 port show no connectivity

my theft light is flashing but i also have no connectivity at my obd2 port and cannot find any issues with the wiring
  14. still having issues with 94 ranger with 2001 302 and wiring

i have been having issues for about a month now, the truck randomly quit running. It does have pats and the theft light flashes rapidly when the ignition is on. I was told that this is a pats issue. I could not find any issues within the wiring so figured it did not recgonize the key anymore...
  15. who knows 2001 5.0 efi wiring

my 94 ranger has the complete engine, harness and ecu from a 2001 explorer i ran it 2 weeks ago on friday and it ran perfect, im on the final stretch of the build and suddenly on sunday it wouldnt run. It has great fuel pressure, good spark, and spins great. ive been reading my chiltens book...
  16. stuck on near finished94 5.0 4x4

So I'm stuck. Friday I wired in my battery box and finished my lights and the truck ran great not its dead. Its a 94 with 2001 explorer5.0 with explorer wiring harness and ecumenical. I get spark and I have fuel pressure but it wont start. It acts like the injectors aren't firing at all. I...
  17. what alternators fit 2001 explorer 302

I am on the home stretch of my truck build and do not have an alternator. What one fits the 2001 explorer 302. I priced one out at the parts store and its very pricy for a 130 amp. The old ranger one bolts up but the plug on the back is different since i have the entire 2001 explorer wiring
  18. how do i bleed my m5r2 clutch with a broken bleeder screw!?

Got my 302 running perfect and finally hooked up the clutch line and could not get the bleeder broke free then it broke and the easy out broke. the clutch needs to be bled :(
  19. need help with 5.0 swap!

I have a 94 ranger with a 2001 explorer 5.0 and the complete explorer harness. My issue is the key does nothing but the dash lights up. I have to jump the starter to spin it over and am getting no spark, i have checked the coils and there is no power there. Im not sure the way i have the key...
  20. stuck with wiring on the swap again

In my 94 I have the entire 2001 wiring layed out and mostly hooked up, the pats system in installed and everything. This sounds dumb but i forgot what lead went to the fuel pump. I have the entire explorer harness. I plan on switching plugs to the 94 ranger style since i gutted my sending...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad