• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Daytime Running Lights/Wiring ??

I need a wiring diagram for adding daytime running lights to my 91 Ranger. It doesnt have any now and I'd like to have them on only when Key On. There are small bulbs in the new headlight bulbs I just installed with 2 wires for the running lights left hanging there, headlights work great but I...
  2. oil leak still dripping

Just had my 91 2.3 fixed? New oil pan gasket, new rear main seal. cost me about $ 1000 bucks. I was told it might drip a little from oil that had leaked before repair. Drove bout 100 miles then cleaned everything with engine cleaner then wiped everything down real good. next day I noticed a...
  3. Duel Plugs Fire Together?

I read somewhere that I can switch the intake side plug wires to fire on the compression stroke (switch 1&4, 2&3) Has anybody heard of this? Theory is to have 2 plugs fire at same time instead of 1 on compression & 1 on exhaust. supposed to be that way for emmisions? Doe's this work? Can it...
  4. Always Rich What 2 Do?

My code reader says always rich! I was told it could be because of a bad ECT sender to my ECU. Could a bad ECT cause "always rich" code, should I get a code for ECT sender if its bad? This stuff is all new to me so any suggestions will be checked, tried and appreciated! HELP!:bawling...
  5. Strange idle problem

:bawling:
  6. Hello with my first question!

Hi to all at The Ranger Station! Bought my first FORD and it seems pretty good so far! I did a lot so far with info I found here so I guess it's time to sign up! My problem today is; I was putting a cold air intake in and found there were NO wires to the IAT sensor. I looked everywhere and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad