• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need an opinion

I have 2 Mustangs. I have a 66 Mustang coupe that I have owned since 1993 and that it'd take an army of undead to begin to lift my finger for parting with it. I also have a 68 Mustang that I am not attached to. My eventual goal is to rebuild/modify the 66 Mustang to how I want it and sell off...
  2. Fail -- Smog

My 1987 Ranger 2.9l 4wd Just Failed Smog Inspection. Can Someone give me ideas of where to start? Lost on how to post an Image?
  3. 72 Mustang Rearend

At least from 64-68 there were 3 axles possible in those mustangs. An match 8", a 9" and the 6cylinder rearend which had 4 lug wheels. I just checked and the rear end is a 9". The rear end in my Ranger is from a parts truck because the original was shredded. It's 3.55 gears and the truck came...
  4. 72 Mustang Rearend

Thoughts on an 8" rear end from a 72 mustang.i have one and thought about narrowing it. It'd go in my 87 Ranger SWB 4wd. I have 31 inch tires and won't go taller than that. It also has the right bolt pattern for my ranger rims.
  5. Coming out of Mothball

So 3 years ago my Ranger was parked because of numerous reasons. 1.) High cost of gas 2.) Numerous repairs that need to be done 3.) Finances were not available to continue driving/repairing 4.) Didn't want to pay for insurance and registration on a vehicle that was going to be part time use...
  6. New Flourescent Lights

I have 2x Flourescent lights that I am going to mount to the rafters in the roof of my garage. My question is the connection between the lights and the box that the wiring will come into. I'm gonna run romex from the switch to each light and a ceiling box for the lights, but the design of the...
  7. BCDEdit command line help

I'm trying to fix a friends computer and some of the instace listed in BCDEdit and cannot figure out how exactly to structure the commnd line
  8. SATA Raid Controller

Adaptec makes why too many to try to narrow the choices. My plan is to build a data server/media server with lots of hard drive storage. I plan on using raid and have hot spares.
  9. Interior Garage Door

Think that someone has replace the garage door of the house I'm living in. Is the door between the house and the garage supposed to swing into the house or into the garage. I think it's suppsed to swing into the house that way if someone breaks into your garage, they cannot just take your hinges...
  10. Planning to Insulate & Finish Garage

Already planning to wire my attached garage with plugs all the way around, and going to insulate it and put a wall covering up. The only thing is that I've been considering wiring, insulating, vapor barrier and than covering the walls with a thin plywood and than drywall. Reason for the drywall...
  11. Home HVAC Heater quit

Was working this morning, and guess it stopped while I was getting ready this morning. It's a gas unit and the blower and exhaust fan work but the ignitor doesn't even try to light and no flame.
  12. Garage Wiring

Anyone ever run their garage plugs thru light switches to turn everything off for sure when done working.
  13. Can this be solved on a financial calculator?

You must make a payment of $1432.02 10 years from today. To prepare for this payment, you will make 5 equal payments, beginning today and for the next 4 quarters, in a bank that pays a nominal interest rate of 12%, quarterly compounding. How large must each of the 5 payments be? I have figured...
  14. Household Electrical Question

I have three questions. 1.) Do outlets on the exterior house need to be on a GFCI or is it not required. I have no outlets on the front of my house and would like to add one, I have an outlet on the back of the outside of the garage and would either connect to it or connect to the eletrical...
  15. 6v Lantern Battery

Does anyone know the shelf life of 6v Lantern Batteries. I hear that they can be stored without being used for long periods of time whereas akaline batteries will go bad.
  16. DA Sander

I have a air power 6" DA sander that I bought from Harbour Freight for auto body work. Can I use this kind of sander to refinish cabinet doors?
  17. Multiple Computer Problems - Taskbar, Print Spooler and iTunes

My wife's computer is a Dell Dimension 4100. 256mb of Ram and a 40gb Primary HD and a 500gb Storage HD. Not sure when the problem first started to occur. Could have been when I installed SP3 for XP. My wife had decided to clean up unused programs off the computer and had deleted Quicktime. (A...
  18. Bronco 2 Worth?

What would the body for a 84 Bronco 2 be worth?
  19. Curb Weight of Vehicles

I was looking for the curb weight of a 84 Ranger but was unable to find it in the technical section.
  20. Need a good forum for 2001 Metro

I've had to park the Ranger due to pinon seal leak and u-joints gone bad. I have the parts for the Ranger but haven't had the time to get to it. So I'm driving a 2001 Metro 4 Door and looking for a forum for improving gas mileage and the such. I'm currently gett 30mpg, twice the mileage of my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad