• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ABS Light won't go away

2000 ranger 2.5l 2wd 2wheel abs Before I replaced my brake pads there was no light trouble. Afterwards the light comes on at about 13mph. I changed the differential flud, inspected the gears, and replaced the speed sensor. Didn't help. When I compressed the pistons on the front calipers did I...
  2. 2000 ranger brake issue, help please

My brakes will not lock up and it requires alot of effort to stop. I replaced pads, discs, shoes, wheel cylinders, and flush the fluid with no improvement. I have followed the instructions in the Haynes manual to check my booster and it passed all the tests. The pedal is hard right off the bat...
  3. 2000 Ranger 2.5 17mpg HELP!

have been searching for fuel economy tips and was shocked to see some of the reported mileage here! I have an '00 Ranger with a 2.5 and auto trans. that consistently get 17mpg. I have 90k on it with a brand new transmission, new plugs/wires, new fuel filter and air filter, new control arms, new...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad