• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fairman86

fairman's ranger build

figured I'd start a build thread, and hopefully i get everyone opinion, and maybe some tips along the way as well. my vehicle - 98 Mazda b2500 2.5l 5-speed, standard cab, short box I have already replaced the timing belt and spark plugs, put a stainless 2.3l header on it, new egr pipe...
  2. fairman86

mazda lift

98+ 2wd front suspension lift spindles or spacers? hey guys, been searching through tonnnns of threads about lifting my 2wd. now ive heard that the coil assists are garbage, the coil spacers arnt the best, havnt heard much about the lift coils, and seems like everyone has gone with the 3"...
  3. fairman86

HELP! low power, rough idle issues

hey guys, i have a 98 mazda b2500 just did the timing belt on it, timing marks are all aligned, truck will start usually with out a problem, but when cold has one hell of an idl issue, it will acually shake the truck. when you blip the throttle it will knock then rev, if you go slowly into...
  4. fairman86

tranny fluid

hey guys, just wanted to change the fluid in my tranny, i have the Mazda M50D-R1. i rad that there ae plugs in the top that leak, i will eventually get to replacing them, but im leaving on a trip and wanna just change out the fluid fornow, i read that mercon atf was the recommended, but also...
  5. fairman86

egr tube, new manifold... need tube fitment info

hey guys, i noticed that my header was cracked, its the cast manifold for the 2.5l 98' so i decided to grab a better one from the junkers, found a few that had the older style tubular manifold that i believe is OEM SS so i grabbed it and its soaking in some evapo-rust right now and is...
  6. fairman86

Box swap, long or short?

hey guys, i have a mazda 98 b2500, box is in great shape other than completly rusted out fenders. just found a 2000 ranger long box on a local site, will that box mount onto my frame with the same points, or will it be different because it says its a long box. im going to do a little...
  7. fairman86

fender flares

hey guys, so i have purchased a 98 mazda b2500, the rear wheel wells are rotting out, but i can hide it if i cut out that rotten metal, use a little POR to stop it from further rusting and then attach fender flares. heres my issue, bushwacker no longer carries them, and i have checked with...
  8. fairman86

noob to the site, vet to the hobby

hey guys! new to the site, wanted to say hey! just picked up a 98 mazda b25 and started to empty my wallet into yet another project. :yahoo:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad