• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. laser411

Hydraulic roller lifter condition rebuild?

So Ive had this knocking for a while that's actually decently loud, someone told me in might be a piston rod, I disregarded that due to the noise disappearing under any load on the engine, and that's it's been going on for a long time, my thoughts were a bad lifter, and during my trip to a pick...
  2. laser411

Need Accessory bolts, where to find?

Ok so I posted on my other thread but then decided it would be better to post a new one for better results so here we go: Over the past few months the rager has been in pieces and I've lost several miscellaneous bolts and parts, any ideas where to find em? tried junkyard. list follow: 1 water...
  3. laser411

New Used Ranger, needs work, need HELP!!!!

Ok here's the situation guys, Just purchased a 1999 ford ranger 3.0l V6 Automatic 2wd. The danger ranger starts but runs very roughly, Battery was jumped after towing and moves sluggishly under own power. Engine lights has not been tripped yet and I am scared to run it long enough to get one. A...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad