• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need your opinion

I've been looking around at fuel filters because mine needs replacing. First of all, is there any real difference between the cheap and expensive ones, or is it cause they are brand names? Second, I came across these universal inline fram filters too...
  2. Hard to get into gear

I have an 07 Ranger manual and about half the time I have a hard time getting the shifter into gear. Usually it is first and reverse and usually it is when I start it up in the morning but recently I have had it get jammed going into all the gears, all one at a time and all at different times. I...
  3. Drum Brake Shoes

I recently replaced my drum brake shoes on my 07 ranger with 55K mi on it. My neighbor said he had a dodge van with 160K and he had never touched his drum shoes. But my shoes were almost down to the rivets and i know they needed replacing. How long do shoes usually last? Is there some way to...
  4. Disk brake noise

So my front disk brakes are screeching loudly when I brake. I have cleaned the pads and rotor THOROUGHLY, twice, with many cans of brake cleaner, and there is no difference. I recently bought 'Disk brake quiet' spray to see what it would do but the directions say to spray it on the back of the...
  5. PVC valve location. NEED HELP!

I've looked on all the threads i could find but none of them seem to get me even close. I need to find the PCV valve on my 2007 2.3L I4. PICTURES WOULD BE BEST. But if you have a really detailed description it might help too. I've looked all over this engine and I can't seem to find the damn...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad