• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. t case interchange

I have an 89 ranger with the 1350 BW transfer case. I broke the from shaft output yesterday out wheeling. I've been wanting to come up with a slip yoke eliminator, and now is the perfect time. To do it. My question is, does anyone know if the 1354 parts will fit in my case. This would be the...
  2. think 2.3's cant be powerful?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvUFwV3hBH4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkvUFwV3hBH4 Check out the videos of this guy, then stop hating on our 4 bangers.
  3. alternator bracket

I am in bad need of the head side of the alternator bracket for a 4 plug head, with the large end. If anyone has one please contact me soon!
  4. Indiana Rangers

How many people on here are from Indiana?? I Have been out wheeling twice this year at the Badlands Offroad Park in Attica IN. We (My dad and I) both have rangers and a few friends have RBV's. I would love to get a group of Rangers together and go show those Jeeps how to do some offroading!
  5. My 2.5 4x4 Ranger Build

This is my 89 Ranger that i have lifted with a Wrangler(TJ) Dana 30 front axle. I also built a 2.5L an put it in. http://s253.photobucket.com/user/spike662/slideshow/Facebook/The%20next%20project The pictures are a bit out of order, sorry!!
  6. 2.3 crank sensor

I have an 89 ranger and i broke the crank sensor while four wheeling this weekend. I need a crank sensor and the mount. If you have one let me know a price and i will see what i can do.
  7. 89 4x4 gears

What axle ratio would an 89 4x4 4 cyl long bed come with?
  8. 89 4cyl 4x4 trans

I have an 89 4cyl 4X4 ranger, and im looking to have some sirious HP and torque upgrading here soon, and i was wondering if anyone knows how much torque the good old Mazda trans will hold up to. Even if you have a figure that you know yours or someones stood up to. Any info is helpful, just dont...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad