• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. please help! 1994 ranger 2.3L, studders and no power

so awhile ago my truck all the sudden just started stuttering really bad while i was driving. I dont have an rpm gauge so idk what it reading. but it felt like it was missing really bad. Now all the sudden it dose it all the time. If the car sits for awhile sometimes it will start up ok and then...
  2. starter wiring question

i just have a quick question. i have a 1994 ford ranger with the 2.3 5 speed i replaced my starter recently and the wires to the starter are corroded like i couldnt believe. so i was hoping to run some new one. i know that the larger wire goes the the starter solenoid but im not sure about the...
  3. 1994 ranger speedometer jumps

i bought a 1994 ranger with the 2.3l 5 speed. They guy included another gauge cluster and speedo cable with it cuz he wasnt sure what was wrong no my speedometer will jump around while im driving and the faster i go the worse it seems to get. every once in awhile it will make a wierd clicking...
  4. 1994 Ranger 2.3, Starter Engages breifly then spins.

I went to start my ranger last night and the starter would engage briefly then just spin. i tried a couple of time over an hours time, with the same result. Then i went to start it the next morning and it starter up but stuttered alittle at first. I was pretty sure it was the starter when i read...
  5. 2.3l Turbo into 1995 2.3 ranger. HELP

First off i am new to this sight and the search option will not work for me. So im buying a 1995 ranger with a 2.3L engine and a 5 speed. I have a 1987 thunderbird that i took the motor and i want to rebuild it before i swap it into my ranger. Now when i do the swap i dont have alot of time to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad