• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. iceracer60

Plymouth Prowler swap, maybe

ok so heres the deal. my buddy has a 2000 prowler and they only come with 6 bangers in them. after talking to him the other day, he was contemplating having me put a v8 and a stick in it for him. at first it sounded like a great idea to me, but after a while i started seeing the complications...
  2. iceracer60

converting to a non ribbed water pump pulley

alrite so im in the process of putting the 87 ltd roller motor in my 85, but the problem is that i cant get a power steering pump bracket to work because of steer gear clearance issues. i finally found a bracket from march performance that clears the gear, but it mounts in a way that the belt...
  3. iceracer60

lets see your tool boxes!!!

alright, so weve seen each others garages and welders, so lets see what everyone has for tool storage. this is a snap-on king cab, i used to have it at my last job but it is very heavy with no drawers, so when i got layed off it found a new home in the shop at home. this is my new box at...
  4. iceracer60

hoods....

alright so heres the thing. i was planning on using the stock hood on my 85 project. but after stripping the paint i found it rotted beyond repair. so my question is does anyone know where i can get a cowl hood for a good price and how close is the fit on the 3rd gen hoods to the first gen...
  5. iceracer60

need help with a wiring problem!!

ok so yesterday and today i was wiring up the 302 i am swapping into my 85 ranger. i got everything hooked up for the initial start up and double checked all the wires. the problem is that when i go to hook up the battery its like im running a power to a ground. the only thing that i can think...
  6. iceracer60

need thoughts on running brake line

alrite so heres the deal. im in the process of rebuilding a ranger with a 302, and now im to the point where i gotta start running my brake line. what i was thinking was that i could just run the rears right off the master to the axle and put a dist. block there and run to wheels and for the...
  7. iceracer60

my 02 xlt with cooper discoverer stt's

this my 02 with the t bars cranked, rockin out the cooper stt's and custom exhaust. was on top of the ruts, got sucked in and humg up on the rails, made for a shitty day climbing snow banks at my old apt idk i was bored on my smoke break at work and thought it looked cool pulling my buddies...
  8. iceracer60

wondering if a tk5 will bolt up to a 2.3l

hey i was wondering if the tk5 off my old 2.0 will bolt up to the 2.3. one of my buddies is looking for a trans and is wondering. any help is appreciated. Thanks!
  9. iceracer60

Bed sides

hey everyone, i searched and didnt find much on this so sorry in advance if there is already a post about this. but heres my problem, im looking for complete bed sides for a 85 ranger short bed. everything that i have found online is either more than i want to spend, or is just a weld in wheel...
  10. iceracer60

1985 2wd 302 ranger

hey everyone, i've been building this for a while now in my free time. i got quite a ways to go yet but its getting there piece by piece. the donor i started with, picked up for a $100 off one of my buddies off comes the body sandblasted and painted the frame new suspension front and rear...
  11. iceracer60

power steering bracket question

im doin a 302 swap in a 85 currently, and with the engine in frame i got an 1/8 inch clearance between the steer gear and the lower hose for the power steering pump. does anyone kno if there are any other power steering pump brackets out there. btw my engine is from a 87 crown vic interceptor...
  12. iceracer60

converting from hydraulic clutch to cable clutch

hey everyone, i just had a few questions i was hoping someone could help me out with. im in the process of building an 85 302 ranger and it came factory with the hydraulic clutch setup. the tranny i am using for the swap is a cable setup. what i was wondering is if anyone knows how close the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad