• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Slingblade

AVF July 10' Navjo break in period

AVF July 10' Navjo break in Its been a while since the trip but I'm finnaly getting around to posting up some pics and results of the Navajo's maiden voyage being not so stock. The day I pulled it out of the garage and took it on its first test drive build link...
  2. Slingblade

AVF July 23-25

Just incase anybody wants to go wheelin this coming weekend here is a link http://www.rpm4x4.com/ I will be bringing my soon to be finished Navajo http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86296 It would be cool to see some other RBV's there Chris
  3. Slingblade

93' Navajo

Thought I would put the finished truck on the front page. basically this is going to be a suspension swap from my 93' ranger so here is what i accomplished tonight after work got the axle and all the stock brackets out of the way. Now I need to get the axle and suspension out of the...
  4. Slingblade

flywheel question quick

Had my flywheel resurfaced and the guy at the shop is trying to tell me I need to shim it out as in a .06" shim between flywheel and crank. I'm pretty sure I thought that that was not neccessary with these trucks. Am I wrong? Its for the 4.0L with M5OD-R1 Chris
  5. Slingblade

Thinking about swaping cams

Is it even worth the $265 for this or should i just save my money. I have a friend that is working on a set of spare heads I have, in the works of porting and polishing. It would be going in my Ranger. Not sure if its even worth the money. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CCA-49-410-8/...
  6. Slingblade

Thought I would share some broken parts

probably explains why the truck wouldn't drive straight Good thing I have a spare.
  7. Slingblade

got my wedding pics back

my truck was not built for this, lol. Chris
  8. Slingblade

Has anyone see alland around recently

Wondering because I've been trying to PM about Dual shift boot parts I paid for but never received. I'm sure its just a misunderstanding of some sorts. Just would like to recieve what i paid for. Chris
  9. Slingblade

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

Look at the first post pics Chris
  10. Slingblade

Navajo i bought for $1

Shooting the shit last deer season on how i would love to buy this guys navajo from him when he wants to get rid of it brought this about. :icon_cheers: Might get the wife to dd this, so we can get rid of the pt cruiser, (its way smaller than it looks, and with a baby fills up way to...
  11. Slingblade

Baby's and Rangers

To all the fathers or mothers. I'm going to have my 2 month old in the truck this weekend. Not off road, just for a couple miles. But the question is, The front seat is the best place for her rear facing car seat right? I don't think it would be good with the car seat straped in the jump...
  12. Slingblade

Got me new tires mounted and on the truck

33X12.50R15 SuperSwamper Radial TSL. Quieter than I expeted and got to try them out! Much better than the A/T's :pray: Got them for $250 from a guy in my club Chris
  13. Slingblade

powertrax cross shaft

Is there performance cross shaft worth it? http://shopwiki.com/detail/?q=Powertrax+SF1822+-+Powertrax+Cross+Shaft+Pins&s=115162&o=98381586&d=Powertrax+SF1822 vs. the stock shaft. truck is mainly used off-road, but driven to the parks (for now) truck is in the sig. Chris
  14. Slingblade

TRS Diff cover

They still being made and how do i get it, putting my locker in soon and want to change from the stamped steel cover. Chris
  15. Slingblade

New Hubs!!

UPS guy showed up today after the big snowfall here (13.5"). Blew up one for the first time last weekend and decided it was worth the extra $30 for these!!:sexe: Let me say, you can def. feel the difference just holding them, they are heavy!! Well compared to the standerd Ranger set Chris
  16. Slingblade

Tech Library, Auto info

I was thinking the other day while looking through the tech library. I know its not popular, but I think we should get more information on the auto trannys. I don't personly use one now, but my have one some day. But the information i would be after would how to strengthen the a4ld. Like...
  17. Slingblade

Need help, cv shaft. Not ranger related

So I was replacing the driver side half shaft on my car today, well trying to. I got everything apart except for I can pull the shaft out of the tranny. According to my m chilton manual, I'm supposed to be able to pry it out with a prybar. No dice. I bent my 3 foot 1 inch thick crowbar. and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad