• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2000 5.0 RangerSAS

So im moving over here for my build page my other thread is a jumbled mess and missing some pics so i figured i come over her. So the background story bought the ranger when i was stationed in San Diego for $2500. Buddy of mine out there had some 33 mudstars on his f150 that wasent running...
  2. LKQ in blue island chicago area

10 or so 5.0 explorers sitting on there lot if anybody needs parts
  3. 2000 ranger 5.0 swap

Gathering the parts now was wondering about pats if i were to take the 2000 Mountaineer key and zip tie it to the pats transponder would it work as a bypass with the ranger pats modules or do i still have to tune it out or drag the truck to ford to have new keys made.
  4. Hello

I'm sitting in Iraq right now just paid the ranger off so the wife will let me start the upgrades right now she has a 3 in body lift riding on 33's under the hood sits a 4.0 and a manual trans and the plans are: supercharger, dana 60s, front and rear lockers, and sitting pretty on 36's. I've...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad