• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Front Rotor Question

Ok, so I am going to do brakes on my truck-1996 Ranger 4.0L 4x4, manual hubs and trans, D35-3.73L/S- and I was looking at some rotors for it at RockAuto parts. Here's where my question comes in...they have two different options for rotors I'll just copy and paste what they say: Option 1...
  2. Replacing D35 parts, need help

I am going to be replacing some parts on my D35(truck is a 1996 Ext. Cab 4.0L 4x4, warn manual locking hubs if that helps) I have been doing a lot of looking around in the tech library and the forums but I cant seem to find a straight answer:icon_confused: I wanted to know how many of each part...
  3. Help ASAP!!

I dont know if this is the right place to post, but i figure it will get the most attention. Soo.... I am taking my skyjacker leaf springs off my old truck i rolled, to put on my new truck, but the freaking bolts are stuck in the rubber sleeves for the leaf spring hangers(eye)...
  4. OHV to SOHC

Iv searched to the tech library already...but my question still needs an answer. What do i need to consider when swapping in a new '01-03 4.0L SOHC motor out of a ranger into a 97 ranger with a 4.0L. Im assuming it should bolt up up to my 97's 5 speed if the '01-'03 was a 5speed right?? Will...
  5. ZF

I stumbled acrossed a posting on craigs list http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/603474294.html and where it says 4x4 ZF, the guy says big block or dieseal. does this mean that this ZF WOULD or WOULD NOT bolt up to an '89 302?? just curious cuz im planning a 302 swap into my ranger and...
  6. Dogtailing??

hey im lookin at this 97 extended cab 4.0L 5 speed, for my next ranger project. But the tailgate is kinda crooked as one side sags down at a slant. the guy says it was dog tailing and that he brought it to a frame shop and they replaced the passenger side leaf spring and all seems to be fine...
  7. rear window compatibility

does anyone know if a rear sliding window off a 96 regular cab ranger will fit on a 99 extended cab stepside ranger?
  8. Compatable or not??

is it possible to swap a 5 speed m50d-r1 from a 96 4.0L 4x4 ranger into a 99 explorer 4.0L with a 5r55e? Need to know b/c there is a guy that wants to buy my tranny to put in his explorer and is wondering if it will bolt up. thanks, matt
  9. Computer Question

I am going down this weekend to look at, most likely buy it, a 302 from an 89 Bronco(with all the wiring and computer), and a 5 speed tranny from a 90 F150. My question is will the computer work with the 5 speed? because the motor was originally bolted to an automatic. Just thought Id check...
  10. Compatibility Question

hi guys, i just wanted to first say that i have done a lot of research and looking around in the tech library. but i have a question regarding whether or not a 5.0L from a 89 Bronco w/ a 5 Speed manual transmission will work in a V8 swap into a 93 4x4 Ranger 4.0 5 speed, like all the other...
  11. 302 Swap Questions???

hey, i have a '96 ranger 4.0L 4x4 stx 5-speed manual, and i am thinking of swapping a 302 5.0L from an '86 Ford F-150 4x4 and i have some questions regarding the swap: 1.) what headers will fit without any modifying? i was looking at hedman part#89500 or #88400 2.)i have heard of other ppl...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad