• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. muffler removal...?

hi, i was considering removing my muffler and replacing it with piping of the same length and a turndown under the bed, in hopes of getting better sound. would this this kill my gas mileage? will this new exhaust set-up (less bends) make my truck run different because of less back pressure...
  2. amgamber34's 1997 Ex.Cab

Well heres my build thread. I've been looking around on this site for awhile now and I finally got a couple pictures to show. It's Not much but its my pride and joy. Still waiting to take better pics. So far it's totally stock other than removing my mudflaps and alittle window tint. Some parts...
  3. New front brakes are screeching HELP!!!

alright so i installed new front pads and rotors. took my time, kept my hands off of the contact surfaces, greased everything and used quality parts. i finished the install and tested the brakes. they worked great. then after about 10 miles the screech began. i narrowed the noise down to the...
  4. Proud New Ranger Owner

The title says it all, i finally got my licence and my ranger on the road today. :headbang: Its a totally stock 97 extended cab, 2WD, automatic 4.0 V6 with 126,000 on the odo. Its needs alot of work, so I'm sure I'll have a million questions for you ranger veterans. Thanks in advance. :icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad