• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. natmanjoh

Dana 35 hybrid passenger side

I have a Dana 35 hybrid axle driver side. It has the shaft that goes into the pumpkin for the passenger side in it. I do not have the passenger side of the axle. Will a true Dana 35 passenger side axle hook up just fine? Or do I need to look for a hybrid axle passenger side?
  2. natmanjoh

Hybrid Dana 35

I got a Dana 35 hybrid with 4.10 gears for free but it's just the pumpkin side. I have a rear 8.8 with 4.10 gears with a locker. Should I just go to the junkyard and pick up the other side and throw the hybrid in or keep saving for a real Dana 35? Is the hybrid an upgrade from my 4.10 Dana...
  3. natmanjoh

89 b2 wiring diagram

Anybody have a pdf they can post of a 1989 bronco 2 engine and body wiring diagrams. Seems a waste to pay 50 bucks for a Chiltons just for the two wiring diagrams. Thx in advance!
  4. natmanjoh

windshield wiper fluid wiring

Bronco 2 wiring diagram shows purple/green wire goes into pump, with 2 wires coming out, blk, and blk/white. I see where the blk/white got cut so will wire that back together, blk is ground so will ground that. The purple/green wire is the one I'm confused on. Where does this go? Do not see...
  5. natmanjoh

superrunner steering install

Super excited. Got the superrunner steering for 250 brand new and everything looks pretty straightforward. Attempting to install idler bracket and two transmission lines are right in the way. Cannot for the life of me get the bracket in place. Both lines are metal, I even under secured them so I...
  6. natmanjoh

a4ld to m5od swap parts list

Going to be getting parts from a parts rig. Need a list on what all to take. What should I buy new? Parts rig is a 93 Exp. Into 89 b2 with a 94 exp 4.0 and a4ld. Its an hour and a half away and want to do it in one trip.
  7. natmanjoh

tachometer/temp gauge wiring

Tachometer and temp gauges are not reading anything after engine swap. Thinking I wired wrong. Been trying to compare the two diagrams but I suck at wiring diagrams. Where do these wires run so I can check them? 89 2.9 to 94 explorer 4.0 swap was done. Thanks for any help.
  8. natmanjoh

ac compressor not kicking on

Ok, I did read the ac 101 sticky. my compressor doesn't kick on. I'm assuming its either blocked or a break in the line. I don't have a ton of mechanical experience especially with ac stuff so I will have a shop do the work if needed. My question is: is there anything I can do to check for the...
  9. natmanjoh

shackle or add a leaf

Lifted my bronco 2 with a 3 in duff lift a while back and had ordered the belltech shackles to make lift even. Once I installed the 8.8 I didnt need the shackles as the add a leaf made it even. Original b2 leaf pack. My question is, should I leave the add a leaf in or will removing the leaf...
  10. natmanjoh

94 4.0 swap b2 low idle

So finished the 4.0 swap on my 89 b2 a4ld. Only issue I have is a really low idle on a cold start. Once its warmed up, no problems that I've found. It has died once due to low idle with no gas in drive. Started right up after dying. When it idles low, battery gauge twitches a few volts. Changed...
  11. natmanjoh

babyblue 89 b2 build

so finally decided to start a build thread so i can get help when i run into snags along the way. fyi, this is my first major mechanical endeavor, so any and all advice, help, hey you should have done that first before you attached the blank, sorry you have to tear all that apart again and do it...
  12. natmanjoh

what regear tools

if i were to do a regear on my own, what specialty tools would i have to have that wouldn't be in the average garage. i've looked at ringpinion.com and got a little confused on what is actually needed, and what would just be a convenience to have. thanks!
  13. natmanjoh

skyjacker drop pitman arm

just installed a 3in duff stage 1. steering is a little wobbly. will a skyjacker drop pitman arm correct that or do i really need the full super runner steering kit to make the b2 go straight again without constant corrections
  14. natmanjoh

possible 351 swap

normally wouldn't post questions like this and research it instead, but time is short. all my research was for a 302 swap and i was dead set on it. then my wifes co-worker said she had a lightly wrecked bronco (all body damage, engine still runs) that she doesn't want in the yard anymore ($300...
  15. natmanjoh

auto or 5spd

first off, a4ld behind my 2.9 is starting to slip, so came online and been reading about trannies, swaps, and differences for a while now. i know its time to start looking into replacing my tranny. plan to do a 4.0l swap when 2.9 starts dieing, only has 100,000 miles on it right now, no...
  16. natmanjoh

jd rear leaf lift too short

so just installed the 3in duff lift and did the add a leafs. didn't realize the rear leafs were that worn cause now the back sags 1.5'' lower than the front. is buying a whole new set of leaf springs the only way to go? and if it is, who sells 3'' leaf springs besides duff? the duff ones were...
  17. natmanjoh

d35/8.8 swap 89 b2

So I plan to start my axle swap for the front and rear, got some questions about it. I have a 89 bronco 2, 2.9 auto, 3'' james duff stage 1. plan to make it a mild to moderate trail rig, but mainly a dd and fishing rig. plans are to run 31s with 4.11 or 4.56s (haven't decided). first question...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad