• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Clicking manual window regulator

My 2001 regular cab Ranger, with manual windows - when rolling the left window up, aboout an inch from the top it makes a distinct click noise. Does not do this on the way down, only on the way up. Sounds like a part of the regulator is striking soemthing else. It's just one click Ever see...
  2. Code P0133

My 2001 Ranger with 160K miles will throw a CEL every few days. The code is P0133 - upstream oxygen sensor circuit slow response. The truck runs fine, although occasionally I have slight flat spot on tip in throttle response. I assume I need a new pre cat O2 sensor?
  3. Royal Purple Synchromax worth it? Maybe not...

Changed the trans fluid in my 2001 Ranger with the M5OD manual tranny. After 160K miles, the factory fluid was still a translucent dark red. Had a about an half a teaspoon of iron sludge on the magnetic drain plug. I put in the Royal Purple Synchromax, which 3 quarts was $49 to my door via...
  4. Opinions on Dynomax exhaust on a 4 cyl. Ranger

I'm considering buying a Dynomax Catback # 17317 for my 2001 2.5/5-speed Ranger. Especially since Dynomax is offering a $75 rebate again. But I'm concerned it will sound ricey, or drone at highway speeds. Any feedback?
  5. A fix for water spotted glass/mirrors

My other car is a 2004 Lincoln LS, I bought it 2 years ago with barely 20,000 miles on it (!) It looked like new but the mirrors had waterspots, and to a lesser extent the windows. I had tried every window cleaner, vinegar...even scrapped them with razor blades, nothing helped. I tried metal...
  6. Anyone done a tune or reflash on a 2001 2.5L Ranger?

Like it says, anyone had a tune downloaded or a reflash on a 2001 2.5 Ranger? Did it yield any real power or mileage gains? What device was used to do the tune? I have an intake & catback, and wonder about a tune.......... Scott
  7. Anyone had a tune or reflash done on a 2.5?

Like it says, anyone had a tune downloaded or a reflash on a 2.5 Ranger? Did it yield any real power or mileage gains? What device was used to do the tune? I have an intake & catback, and wonder about a tune.......... Scott
  8. Will an Explorer front swaybar fit a Ranger?

I wanted a cheap upgrade swaybar for my 2001 2WD Ranger. The stocker is 27mm. I was at the junkyards & noticed that Explorer's have 34mm Front swaybar. But 2WD Explorers all seem the have torsion bar suspension, while my Ranger has coil spring front suspension. Would the Explorer front bar fit...
  9. Will an Explorer front swaybar fit a Ranger?

I wanted a cheap upgrade swaybar for my 2001 2WD Ranger. The stocker is 27mm. I was at the junkyards & noticed that Explorer's have 34mm Front swaybar. But 2WD Explorers all seem the have torsion bar suspension, while my Ranger has coil spring front suspension. Would the Explorer front bar fit...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad