• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mht95ranger

Abs

Sorry for a silly question but how do I tell if my truck has 4 wheel or 2 wheel abs? 1995 4x4 4.0l auto Thanks for the help.
  2. mht95ranger

Need help

Hello all, hope someone can help me. My 95 has no power to the cab, or power distribution block. Long story short,started truck on Sunday with remote start all fine, ran to store, shut truck off come out truck only clicks jump solenoid truck starts. take truck to my dad's to look at it as I'm...
  3. mht95ranger

Well that didn't fix it

Quick story, truck has had cel on for quite some time now. Showed p0171,p0174 and p0401. So after checking all vacuum lines and hoses and spraying carb cleaner on the intake and finding everything ok I start searching and find that those codes go hand in hand with the dpfe,egr. So what do I do...
  4. mht95ranger

Pictures of Hella on 93-97

I just bought a pair of Hella 500FF and want to mount them on my bumper. Question I had was how far apart and what did you use to mount them besides drilling into the bumper? I have the factory bumper. Thanks David
  5. mht95ranger

Fender flairs

I have a 95 and want to remove the flairs to paint but not sure how to remove? Looking at the rear fenderwell it looks as if they are bolted on. My problem is everything is so rusted I'm afraid I will snap off the studs. Can the studs be replaced or if they broke I'm SOL?? Thanks for any help or...
  6. mht95ranger

Trails in NH Lake Region?

Wondering if anyone knows of any good trails or places to go wheeling around Lake Winni? I will be up there next week on vacation and looking to play in the woods. Not real crazy stuff since my truck is stock. Thanks for any ideas David
  7. mht95ranger

Radius arm brackets?

I have a vibration at 60-65 that started after my new wheels and tires were installed. Brought it back to have them rebalanced and was told they were in specs. They told me my wheel bearings were bad so I replaced them but the vibration is still there. After bringing it back after I replaced the...
  8. mht95ranger

Interior ??

Can someone tell me how to remove the little round plugs that hold the panels on? Trying to pull them off with no idea how to. Thanks David __________________
  9. mht95ranger

Stuff I got

I just picked up a bunch of stuff today... I got a pair of buckets, center console, 2 mirrors, and an overhead console all for $100. I mainly went for the seats but the guy said I could have the rest. My question is do I have all the brackets in the floor for the console? How about the ohc? I...
  10. mht95ranger

Photoshop please

Could anyone help me with a photoshop? Looking to see what my truck would look like with the fender flares and lower portion in black. Also how would the truck look in hunter green with black fender flares? Thanks for the help. David
  11. mht95ranger

Body lift

Well I had some free time today so I replaced my rear shocks and I thought while I was under there I would lift my bed. Well I just finished and looks good and a lot easier than I thought. Worst part was lining up the new bolts with the clips in the frame. Boy the bed is light. Who needs a jack...
  12. mht95ranger

Wheels and tires

I just got new General Grabber AT2's size 255/70-16 that I put on some Exploder teardrop wheels and guess what? They DON'T FIT my truck:mad:!!!! I need my lift sooner than I thought. I was hoping to at least put them on till I got my lift on. The guy did say I might get away with them if I trim...
  13. mht95ranger

Lift Question

I was wondering about lifting my 95. I had to order body mount bushings to replace a missing one. My question is I want to lift it but not sure if I want a body lift or suspension lift. I thought while I was under there replacing it I might as well as put a body lift on (Just don't like the...
  14. mht95ranger

O2 sensors

Ok guys, I have a problem with my truck again. I have cel and pulled the codes. 135 141 155. I know that the are the o2 sensors heat circuit faults but what is the chance all 3 o2 sensors went bad? Looked on line and found that newer rangers had a fuse for the heated o2's. Can't find anything...
  15. mht95ranger

transmission swap

I search and looked in the tech library and didn't find what I am looking for. Question is will an auto tranny from a 97 explorer sport 4x4 w/4.0l swap into my 95 ranger auto 4x4 w/4.0? I saw in the tech library that they would for a ranger to a ranger but did not say anything about the...
  16. mht95ranger

wheels

Just wondering what everyone with the older rangers are doing for wheels? I have steel wheels now and want some alum wheels. Looked at wheels for sale on ebay and craigslist but what do i do about my man locking hubs?
  17. mht95ranger

Lifting my 95

I tried the SEARCH feature with some luck but still looking for more info. I want to put bigger tires on my truck I think 31 or maybe 32's. I don't do much off roading but want the look. I know sounds ricer. Will a body lift give me the room? Or will I need to go with a sup lift? The tire...
  18. mht95ranger

Trouble codes

Hello, yesturday I was driving home from work and the cel came on. Oh boy. I pulled the codes with my xcal from my mustang and boy was i suprised by the number of codes I got (9)!! What in the world would cause this to happen all at once? The codes I got are...
  19. mht95ranger

Another ?

Sorry guys about so many questions but this Ranger thing is new to me. My story is my truck temp never got above the cold line and therefore never any heat. So this morning I had a brain fart and covered my radiator half way and low and behold I have a warm truck.:icon_thumby: So the question...
  20. mht95ranger

Trans ?

I have a 95 4x4 4l auto and it is making a loud noise like a rod. I have been reading on the boards and think maybe it could be a cracked flywheel?? Is there an inspection cover to check or do I have to drop the tranny? Thanks David

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad