• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98 4wd tires and wheels

Alright i got a 98 ranger 4wd. 4.0 automatic, its got an off road package with the 3.73 gearing. I put a pa 3 inch body lift on it. There are currently some bfg all terrains 31 by 10.50 15s on there. Im really thinking about getting some 33's but im not sure about the width or how they will...
  2. 98 diamond plate skidplate

i have a 98. Is there anything on here about making a skidplate out of diamond plate that you can bolt on. Also is there anyway to get the radiator hoses out of the way. They hang down when you dont have the valence on.
  3. 98 ford ranger toggle switch 4wd

Hey does anyone know how to hook up your 4wd to a toggle switch. My buddy has a 98 ranger 4wd as well and he has his 4wd hooked up to a toggle switch that connects to the battery. I've done some research but i don't know if it will work or how to do it. Any help would be awesome
  4. 98 4wd electronic transfer case problems clicking noises

hey i have a 98 ford ranger 4wd, 4.0 V6, off road package, automatic. I just put a 3 inch PA body lift on. The 4wd was working fine before the lift. Now that i have finished its not working. I replaced the hubs with avm manual. Everytime i try to turn to 4wd i hear a single click followed...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad