• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '91 build thread

Hey all, I bought a '91 ranger about a month ago. It has the 4.0....I like I was planning on doin an sas with a ford 9 rear end. I just picked up my dana 44 last night. Got it complete from hub to hub with traction bars, tie rods for 200 bucks. I thought it was a pretty sweet deal. Its out of a...
  2. Build Thread

Hey all, I bought a '91 ranger about a month ago. It has the 4.0....I like :icon_thumby: I was planning on doin an sas with a ford 9 rear end. I just picked up my dana 44 last night. Got it complete from hub to hub with traction bars, tie rods for 200 bucks. I thought it was a pretty sweet deal...
  3. Gearing question

Hey all I just bought a '91 ranger with the 4.0. It's got a 4 inch lift with 33's. The truck is awsome!!!! The guy I bought it from said someone had put gears in the rear and not the front. I haven't had time to get in there and see what they are yet. I know that running in 4x4 with different...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad