• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Drive Shaft Swap

Thought I'd let everyone know what I did, maybe it will help someone else in the future. There is a tech article on the swap that I read, but it left some things out or was unsure. My truck: 1995 Mazda B2300 Extended Cab 5spd 4x2. My center support bearing for the 2 piece drive shaft took a...
  2. 2.3 gas milage

I have a 1995 Mazda B2300 5 speed extended cab with 118,000 miles, and I've averaged right at 18mpg for the last 2500 miles. I've checked the vacuum lines and replaced anything that looked suspect and removed the silencer in the intake tube. I also check my airfilter and found a bunch of bird...
  3. Adding Cruise

My B2300 didn't come with a tilt steering wheel or cruise. I added a tilt wheel from a 1996 mountaineer. All the connectors under the hood are there for the cruise. I put the 4.0 servo under the hood and swapped the cable from a v8 crown vic. I had to do some fabbing to the cable to make it...
  4. Newbie with questions

New here. I bought a 1995 Mazda B2300 a month ago and have a few questions. I'll start separate post for different subjects. I was going through the truck after I got it, and pulled the filter out to find out the air intake tube before the filter was full of birdseed to the point I was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad