• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jammert609@yahoo.com

Parting off ranger

I am parting off my ranger to sell for parts. i still have everything but the bed,rearend,doors,doors an taillights. I am turnning the bed into a trailor an scraping the rest. meg me on here if yal need anything.
  2. jammert609@yahoo.com

Junkyard rip off on my ranger..

I posted my ranger on craigslist to sell in order to fix my other truck, someone from a junkyard calld me today an asked me about my truck they askd what was wrong with it i said a blown engine then they say how much u want i said atleast 6 hundred they said cant go any higher then 3 hundred so...
  3. jammert609@yahoo.com

fender swap ?

I have a friend who is in need of a fender for a 88 or 89 ranger front left fender, were both unsure if mine will fit it because hes is an 4x4 2.3 an mine is a v6 2wd. are the fenders interchangeable in the eightys year trucks? any help would be appreciated
  4. jammert609@yahoo.com

Thought id share ranger tractor

Got bored oneday went out to scrape my drive way. i ran our tractor out of gas an had no way to get more so i thougth id turn my ranger into a tractor to scrape the drive i used two tye downs a come along an a trailor safty chain..funny thing was it workd as good as it would behind a tractor but...
  5. jammert609@yahoo.com

temp lite problem

I pulled the ranger out of the barn today to drive it while i fix my other truck its not street legal. I was driving the ranger an noticed the tempature lite on the dash kept flickerin i tapd the gas it turnd off then went to slow down an it came back on, I have checked the fan an the water in...
  6. jammert609@yahoo.com

fried 2.8 time for new eninge soon

I accidently fried the 2.8 on the ranger afue weeks ago running it hard with no oil turns out it was spitting everywhere in my engine bay. I will say that my ranger was a great truck an thats the only reason i am keeping it, Hopefully soon when money comes up an a place to to take it apart an...
  7. jammert609@yahoo.com

Planning to drag race the ranger

It is finial I am wanting to fix my 2.8 an go race at the tracck for fun an save up money a put a big block pumping 5 hundred hp or so an better gearing an hopefully get on pinks all out one day.. better than letting it sit an rust away, I noticed here lately its spiting oil out valve covers an...
  8. jammert609@yahoo.com

manual trans vs auto trans

I was wanting to see witch truck is the stronger truck in a tuga war my ranger vs my s10.. my s10 is manual an a four bangr my ranger is a auto an a v6 booth rear wheel drive.. I was going to have a tugga war to see witch ones stronger i am beting its my ranger but my friends say the s10 will...
  9. jammert609@yahoo.com

Went to the barn

Parked the ranger today in hopefully to fix the 2.8 an afue other problems an run it untill the wheels fall off. looking forward to rebuilding my first engine, I am mainly focused on the carb,valve cover gaskets,netrual safety an the starter then I am going to fix the front end an get things...
  10. jammert609@yahoo.com

Junkyard finds

Went to the local pull apart to find some parts i needed for my trucks an my dads truck. I thought to myself this is where mine couldve been but i saved it from going here.. It is sad to see some cool ol ford rangers an bronks go to waste..
  11. jammert609@yahoo.com

whos done a fairly cheap 302 swap an rear end?

I am saving up my money to do a 302 swap hopefully soon (next 3 years) an I was wondering who has done a 302 swap an better gearing for under $2,500. I wanna have a loud truck an pretty fastd to take to test an tunes at the strip on weekends.
  12. jammert609@yahoo.com

locked up brakes NEED HELP

I parked my truck on a hill an set the emerency brake an went back acouple hours later an noticed i wasnt going anywhere an the truck was struggleing,I checked an pulled up on the em brake pedal it was fully relased but i think that brake didnt release. I realized it was the brakes after it...
  13. jammert609@yahoo.com

made my finial desion on the ranger

I am going to keep the ranger know an fix it up an try an save the 2.8. fix the oil pan gasket at the netrual safty rebuild the carb an also have a front end aliment, an then ill give it to my girlfriend to drive untill she can fix her car that was totaled in a wreck she had a year ago..I know...
  14. jammert609@yahoo.com

unsure about selling the ranger know

I am unsure about selling my ranger now knowing that my engine doesnt have much life left, I dont wanna gip the guy over on the truck, he was going to use it as a daily driver to a from work about two hours of driving one way, I think my truck isnt what hes looking for because its going to lead...
  15. jammert609@yahoo.com

sold my ranger time for bigger an better

I sold my ranger to my girlfriends uncle. I am buying my a 4x4 truck 4speed in the floor. I am hopefully getting it soon an it isnt a ford..:thefinger:
  16. jammert609@yahoo.com

Dont know what to do with the 2.8

I am having troubles with the 2.8 in my truck, my oil pan gasket has gone bad an leaking oil badly so i have to consently check it an i believe my trans fuild pan is leakin also, Is there anyway i can get around the leaking of oil or is there anyway i can fix it without being a pain in the ass...
  17. jammert609@yahoo.com

Has anyone on here Camd a 2.8 in a ranger!

Has anyone on here ever camed a 2.8 out of anything.. did it sound any different? I want to do sumthing to my truck no one has ever done to a ford ranger..or is there any other engines people havent put in there rangers.I might trying putting sumthing kool in the 2.8s place /
  18. jammert609@yahoo.com

Never knew a ford ranger was this small.

thought this was crazy..the top my truck comes to bottom of this guys door.How high do yall say hes truck is?
  19. jammert609@yahoo.com

Have you ever seen a ricer scared of a ford ranger?

Went to the carshow today had very much fun, went cruising in the ol pick up passed a ricer so me reving having fun(DIDNT BLOW IT UP) I messed with the fart can honda all you herd was my cherry bomb scared the rice so all he could do it give me a gay look, I started the reve off to the rice but...
  20. jammert609@yahoo.com

when i get another vechicle

I am planing hopefully soon to tare into my 2.8 on my ranger an redo acouple things to make it run better, Ive got to pull the motor an redo my oil pan gasket,replace u-joints on driveshaft.Ive got to figure out why the pins that hold my front brake calibers on to why the keep coming out.I also...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad