• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. edgerunner

single cab ranger audio setup

how do you guys have your audio setup? im looking to upgrade but theres no room! id like to get some ideas please and thanks!
  2. edgerunner

youtube accounts!

who has a youtube account with your rbv videos on it .i would like to seem some of your rigs in action! youtube screen names edgerunner-yeaimamerican
  3. edgerunner

b2 for sale what do you think

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/1613253297.html
  4. edgerunner

auto to manuel

i ave a 04 edge 3.0 2wd i have the money from my tax return and im looking to swap in a 5spd....i tried looking on the tech library but couldnt find anything...any suggestions?
  5. edgerunner

respect for jeepers

over the past weekend i was out at a place called cecil field just doin a bit of wheelin by myself wasnt going through anything deep just scoping it out for hunting i see a puddle i wanted to go through (mind you i only have 2wd) so i get out with my depth stick and see how deep it is...its like...
  6. edgerunner

tuff trucks video

i found this on youtube most trucks in here are rbv's so i thought id share http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEVwKg6wmk&feature=related
  7. edgerunner

question about bed sizes

i have a 2004 raner edge stepside.....will a full bed like from an xlt fit on my truck? if so does it just bolt up or will i need to do some fab? any help would be nice thx guys
  8. edgerunner

Jacksonville roll call

anyone out there let me know
  9. edgerunner

Flat bed conversion

as many of you know i tore my truck up the other day and its goin to cost me a penny or to to fix...i was thinkin of converting to a flat bed....i cant find an write ups or thread nor can i find anyone who has done it....any help on where to start who to talk to...thank you i apreciate it thx guys
  10. edgerunner

Ranger vs gaurdrail(pics)

been raining all day. I lost the ass end on an on ramp and over corrected slide into guard rail and put the the truck on its side...luckily it tipped back over on its own and was able to drive away....but it still looks like garbage haha
  11. edgerunner

another explorer noob ?

i have a 2wd 04 ranger...im not sure but i think the v8 explorers w/ v8's are only awd??? can you swap a v8 explorer awd to a ranger 2wd? i looked on the tech library and couldnt find what i needed thank you for the help and feel free to make fun me!!
  12. edgerunner

Homemade center consoles

im looking to build one was curious if any one has an idea/tips? much appriciated
  13. edgerunner

dixon bros

does anyone have a dixon bros racing suspension? id like to see that setup
  14. edgerunner

running no exhaust...

someone actually stole me dynomax muffler off my truck....yeah thats what i said......i dont get paid till friday to get a new one. is it bad to run no exhaust for the time period?
  15. edgerunner

Lost the ass end yestermorning

yesterday morning i lost the ass end comin around a corner and ended backward in the grass. no big deal anyone with a truck its probably happened to but i was doing about 45 so when i turn backward i was still in drive it shut my truck off..it started right back up but now my tranny jumps and...
  16. edgerunner

meet near orlando this weekend

Hey guys im from jacksonville but i will be visiting that area this weekend me and a few guys from rps are meeting in orange city this saturday night. i would love to see a few of you out there!
  17. edgerunner

The gun thread...

Heres a few of mine i also have a olympic arms .223 ar-15 and a mosin nagant m44 7.62x54r reminton 870 and a taurus 24/7 pro 9mm
  18. edgerunner

central/north Florida?

Hey guys new to the website just seeing who's are and if theres any meets!
  19. edgerunner

New florida guy (pics)

Hey guys i made an account here a long time ago and never used i went over to rangerpowersports.com but you guys have so much more to offer! im sorry i didnt make it before! haha heres a few pics and videos of my 2004 edge 2wd stepside! thanks -zach- ps expect to here from me alot!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad