• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. snoranger

All I want for Christmas is…

What ‘s on everyone’s Christmas wish list this year? My wife has been pushing me for a Christmas list. I can’t stand to make a list of things for people to go out and buy. I’d much rather be surprised. This year, I actually told her something I want: It’s a hoodie for your shifter. It’s the...
  2. snoranger

ProLine Twin I-Beam conversion for SCX10

I just saw this and had to post it… It looks like ProLine just made it easier for us Ford fans to build a true scaler.
  3. snoranger

Snoranger’s 2023 Ranger Lariat Tremor

Once upon a time I owned an ‘89 Ranger STX Highrider. It was probably my favorite truck I’ve ever owned and what got me hooked on Rangers. It was very capable offroad, yet it still maintained a factory ride quality. Everything I’ve built since has been a comprise between offroad-ability and...
  4. snoranger

Front mount hitch

My neighbor has a 2020 Ranger that he’s looking to put a front mount hitch on, so he can mount a “homeowner” snow plow. He’s not much of a computer guy... in fact, I’m 95% sure he doesn’t even own a computer. So he asked me. I know I could just google it and find one, but I figured I see if...
  5. snoranger

Lenco Bearcat

Technically it’s an F-550, so this seemed like a good place to put it... The Bearcat came in tonight for some A/C work and I figured some of you may like to see it. Lenco takes a new F550, removes all the body panels, chops it up at the A pillars and right behind the firewall, and builds a...
  6. snoranger

2016 Yamaha Wolverine

It occurred to me I don’t have, or need, a thread on my SxS... but I’m going to post one anyway. Back in 2016 I bought a new Yamaha Wolverine R spec side by side. Here she is in all her showroom glory... It’s been a while so I’m not going to try to remember what order I did the upgrade in...
  7. snoranger

Murder Hornets

So our new world ending catastrophe for May is Murder Hornets... 2” long Asian hornets that can fly up to 20mph. Anyone else think Asia is trying to kill us all?
  8. snoranger

ATV/UTV tires

I’m looking to go to a bigger tire on my Yamaha Side by Side. Right now I’m on 28” Kenda Bearclaw HTRs with a 2” lift. My next step is 4” portals, 2” fwd/ 2” rear offset control arm, and either 30’s or 31’s. Here are some options I’m looking at right now... 1. Interco Sniper 920...
  9. snoranger

Return of the Pinto?

10. snoranger

I ordered a new F-150.

It’s time for a new daily driver, so last week I went to look at a 2019 Roush F-150. It’s very nice truck but it only had the 5.5’ bed and they wouldn’t meet the price I offered them. So I walked out. The next day I went to another dealer closer to home and placed an order for a 2020 F-150 with...
  11. snoranger

Oops!

My buddy who owns a tow company just posted this pic. Someone messed up!
  12. snoranger

WTF is this sh!t Ford?

A 2-in-1 fuse?? Really Ford? You can't find enough room in a f250 to have separate fuses for each circuit? You really need to change fuses every 2 years!?!? I have to stock 7 different types of fuses for just the Fords in our fleet... you suck. Rant over. In case anyone owns/works on a new...
  13. snoranger

Southern Coach Ranger on CL. NJ

I dont know the seller, just came across it and figured I'd show the pics here. It's not everyday you see a first gen stepside. https://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/d/pennington-ford-ranger/6968583007.html Interior looks stock. Nothing special here... just a 2.9l.
  14. snoranger

What else you got?

We're all here because of our Rangers or RBVs, but let's see what else you have. Post up your other fun projects... cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, etc. Here's my 2012 Yamaha Grizzly 550 and 2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-spec. Here's the SxS on its first day out: Here's my '79 F350...
  15. snoranger

Smittybilt overlander XL roof top tent

I picked up a smittybilt roof top tent 2 weeks ago. I finally got a frame and some time to mount it. I havent had it out camping, but I set it up in the yard to test it out. So far it seems like a decent tent for the price. I've never owned one before to compare it too, but I can't see how some...
  16. snoranger

I may have just bought my last Ford

As I sit here and type this I'm looking out the window at my Ford collection. I currently have: 2002 Ranger, 2wd reg cab, 4cyl 5spd. 1994 Mustang Cobra 1979 F350 Supercab (I have an interesting story on this one, I'll share it at the end of this rant.) 2018 Escape (It's my wifes.) Whats missing...
  17. snoranger

My new 2015 f150

I just picked up a 2015 F150 Larait FX4, 5.0L, 4x4 heated/cooled leather, navigation, etc...
  18. snoranger

RC10 Re-release

Who else preordered one?
  19. snoranger

Ranger bed trailer

The time has come to put my Ranger out of her misery. She's seen 190K since 1990, when my uncle bought her. I beat the tar out of it for the past 120K and she took it like a champ. So I decided to give her a new life as a trailer. How it looked as of friday: (Ignore the ugly red cap, thats...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad