• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. A/C Delete

I have a 94X with A/C and I want to delete it. When I bought it, the previous owner had already cut both ac lines. Because of that I want to pull ALL of it out. I have already pull the piece from in front of the raditor, the driver upper line, the passenger line to the black cylinder piece in...
  2. Steering wheel

I have an 88 with tilt and cruise. What size are the holes to pull the steering wheel? I have tried standard thread and none of them work but I do not have any metric bolts. So I need to go buy some metric bolts but do not know what size. Thank you for your help.
  3. Shifter Boot

I am working on an 88 ext cab with fm146 trans and t/c. Both of my boots are torn by the mount and I have found a good one at the junk yard. I have tried to heat up the shifter ball on mine to get the boot off but still can not get it off. I know that I could just cut mine off but that won't...
  4. 94 exp start relay wire photo

I am helping someone with a 94 explorer. The wires on the starter relay on the fender are not fastened down. I know 3 wires go on one side and one on the other. Does it make a difference which post gets the 3 wires? The trip wire is obvious. Someone over the years changed the wires from the...
  5. Runs on 4,5,6 cylinders

P R O B L E M........S O L V E D.....---.....C L O S E........T H R E A D I'm sorry for the length of this but I hope the info helps. Thanks for help. I have an 88 ranger 2.9l, 5 speed, manual tcase, 235/70r15 with stock gears. I notice that it is missing some because I can feel when it...
  6. Out of State HELP

P R O B L E M.......S O L V E D....----.....C L O S E........T H R E A D Hello, I AM OUT OF STATE RIGHT NOW. I am in WV on the interstate 77. I have an 88 ranger 2.9l, 5 speed, manual tcase, 235/70r15 with stock gears. I notice that it is missing some because I can feel when it fires on all...
  7. Speedometer gear

My speedo is reading very slow. 88 4x4 manual trans manual tcase ext cab 2.9l 235/75r15. When we bought the truck the speedo did not work because the gear on the cable was missing. Because of the tire size, I grabbed the gear from the speedo cable at the tcase from a full size bronco. It was...
  8. Old but good

Hello to all. I have an 88 ext cab 2.9 4x4 manual trans and manual tcase. It has the saggy but syndrom. I will get pics up soon. Was reading the exploder spring swap and was wondering will the springs and the factory 2" block bring it back to stock height, higher or lower? Or do I need the...
  9. main difference between 1350 & 1354

1) What is the main difference between the two t-cases? 2) I see the 1354 might have a front drive flang but will the 1350 EVER have a front flang? I registered a few weeks ago and have been doing ALOT of reading. I have also been searchng many different things. 3) Will the Electric 1354 front...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad