• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 92dangerrangerCO

fluctuating temp gauge '92 4.0 4x4

After several days of frustrating problem solving in dealing with the 'fluctuating temperature gauge on my 1992 Ranger 4x4 with the 4.0, finally figured it out. Im not sure how often this issue occurs and only found a couple posts in dealing with this matter so here is what I went through...
  2. 92dangerrangerCO

trying to find answers

hey all, I,ve got a 92 Ranger 4x4 with the 4.0L and 5spd, my question is I am trying to find some sort of ram/short ram air intake system for the truck. I have been told to just make one myself, which leads to another question. What about the Mass Airflow Sensor? Any help would be greatly...
  3. 92dangerrangerCO

the new guy

hey, just wanted to let y'all know i am a new guy here. 've had my ranger for a few years now but just recently began working on little things here and there hoping to improve looks and performance. I look forward to getting to know any of you and any pointers or comments are much appreciated...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad