• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 lngbd

right turn signal & hazrds freeze up when brake is applied

I have a 1994 Ranger & have replaced all brake/taillights bulbs, turn signal flasher & brake pedal switch but still nothing is allowing the hazard's or right blinker to continue to flash when brake pedal is applied. I also noticed that when right blinker or hazards are on that the tail lights...
  2. 94 lngbd

questions about throttle cable & clutch master & slave kit.

ok so i have a 94 ranger with the 2.3L & A company messed up & sent me 2 clutch master cylinder & slave cylinder kits that are completely filled & bleed. Looking to sale the extra kit but its listed for only the 93/94 ranger with 2.3L. Is the 3.0 & 4.0 having the slave connections on the...
  3. 94 lngbd

updated looks to 16" wheels

I picked up a set of 16" wheels a few months back & was planning to polish the wheel & paint the recessed area, But a few off the wheels had some corrosion in spots so I opted to media blast them & have them two tone powder coated. I also need to find 1 extra center cap as 1 of the four had an...
  4. 94 lngbd

Found a set of FX4 16" wheels in Langley,BC

Anyone near Blaine, WA or Langley, BC with a passport I found a set of 16" wheels with tires from a 2008 FX4 located in Langley for $300. The tire are P255/70R16 that I wont be using, I cant go to Canada due to a legal issue from 2001 & don't have a passport. The owner wont cross boarder...
  5. 94 lngbd

Any yr of Mazda B400 close to FX-4 Level II

I have noticed that the Mazda instrument clusters have the silver rings around some of the gauges like the 07 Level II. So im wondering did Mazda ever have a Off-Road package similar to the Level II, Manual Tranny & manual transfer shifter,4.10 torsen locker, skid plates & factory tow hooks? Thanks
  6. 94 lngbd

hard to find 93-94 upgraded clutch kits

I cant seem to find them but yet there's kits for the 2.3L & 3.0L up to 92 & 95-2011? I have cross checked with O'Reilly's and the 94 2.3 & 3.0 use the same flywheel as the 96 2.3 & 3.0, they also use the same slave cylinder & the disc & spline count are the same if both use the 8 7/8 ,yet 9...
  7. 94 lngbd

years of LEVEL II

I thought that LEVEL II was only from 2002-2004?? I found two different pics of whats listed as LEVEL IIs, but newer
  8. 94 lngbd

can the 2pc hub & rotor from a stang be swapped

I have a 94 Ranger but I have already swapped the front brakes to the 95 dual piston calipers & outer spindles. I know that the Mustang has the same bolt pattern but they have a separate hub & slip on Rotor. If this could be done it would be cheaper in the future as the Stang rotor is cheaper...
  9. 94 lngbd

Needed ASAP Engine crankshaft position sensor bracket

Mine broke where one of the ears have a bolt going thru it. They are no longer available from Ford,If they were then they would only cost $5.02. The p/n is 6C352 its used from 1990-1994. This item is hidden behind the Harmonic balancer pulley. Im gonna check local JYds begining of week. Now...
  10. 94 lngbd

met another TRS member last night & need bulb sockets & wiring

Yesterday I met up with ROLLED RANGER & bought a explorer OHC from him for my Ranger. Very nice guy & nice looking Explorer Sport. I how ever need the light bulb sockets & wires for the OHC map lights. Thats the only items not with the console.
  11. 94 lngbd

Thought Dual tanks was only on Long beds

A few days ago while driving along I saw a extended cab 90-92 Ranger painted like pic shown & had 2 fuel tank doors. Looked like a all stock 4wd even had the alloy outlaw style wheels. Just curious as this didnt look like a modification.
  12. 94 lngbd

2.3 emblems painted & installed

2.3 emblems & F150 FX2 SPORT & EDGE decals I recently had my truck painted Subaru rally blue pearl & got a set of Mazda 3 2.3 emblems from JY. Painted them hammerite silver & red for the DOT. Also painted wiper arms silver. Emblem pics taken @ night time with flood light lighting Not the best...
  13. 94 lngbd

thinking of painting & polishing factory Ranger wheel

thinking of painting & polishing factory Ranger wheel & photo shop request any pics of these wheels that have been POLISHED? I plan to remove any curb rash & paint all receased area's the same color as the truck. Subaru Rally Blue Pearl & then polish the remaining wheel area. Not sure if...
  14. 94 lngbd

whats the color of the EDGE lettering on the Sonic Blue Rangers

I recently had my truck painted Subaru Rally Blue Pearl which is very close to the Sonic Blue & want to order some EDGE lettering. I cant seem to find any close up pics of the Blue Rangers that actually show the EDGE lettering ,so I cant tell if its RED or ORANGE in color. Any help would be...
  15. 94 lngbd

whats years & model of a ranger did these wheels come on.

I really like this style of wheel & being as I plan to make my next set of tires be 16s & these are 16s thats what I want to locate. I know there at least 2008 maybe earlier also & not sure of last year. Also not sure if there a EDGE, SPORT or FX4 package Heres a pic of the style
  16. 94 lngbd

98+ fenders trimmed to fit 93-97 Radiator core support

I have a 94 Ranger ,but the entire front body material is 2003. Its said that you need to swap out the core support ,but its not actually true. You can trim the fenders & use hood pin kits for securing the hood. Only the back fender hole in the engine compartment lines up with the 93-97 inner...
  17. 94 lngbd

fresh paint Subaru Ralley Blue Pearl

I just got truck back from paint shop today & started to add some hammer rite painted items to the truck. I painted the faded & peeling black wiper arms & also the grey EDGE style fender flares & the door window vent visors hammer rite silver. I got the front fender flares & wiper arms...
  18. 94 lngbd

2007 SAS sport 4wd seen in Tacoma,WA

I saw this sitting in a parking lot & took a few pics. it was nicely done with leaf spring sas using a wagoneer D44 6lug front end & 5 to 6 lug adapters in the rear. Has a Gm PS box mounted on outside of frame & riding on 35s
  19. 94 lngbd

technical transmission info is very vaig

Mazda M50D-R1 M 1988 & Up 4-Cylinder Is that meaning that the same tranny is bolted to the 2000 an older 4cyl Rangers? Theres someone on C/L parting out a 2003 4cyl Ranger with a 5 spd. Was wondering if its the same that is bolted to my 1994 2.3.
  20. 94 lngbd

leaf springs or coil springs for SAS that is always carring loads

I use my lifted 2wd 94 Ranger for my company in Wa. T & C Recycling & was wondering what set up would work best for load carring purposes to do a SAS. I have a Cherokee front axle & 2.3 4wd 5spd tranny & both 1354 & 1350 transfer cases. All i need now is time & $$. An extra Ranger...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad