• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. pitbull rockers

just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the pitbull rockers, I'm undecided on whether to run these or superswampers. I'll be running a 35 or 37inch tire and can't decide on the rockers or iroks or boggers. it will be alberta wheeling, so a bit of eveything. thanks for your opinion...
  2. want your opinion

what do you guys think about using the energy suspension front beam pivot bushings on a dana35 front diff, i'm swapping in a dana35 in my truck with longer radius arms and it already has jeep coils and longer shocks no sway bars. so I guess what i'm asking is do you think they will hinder flex...
  3. Saying Hi

good day all been sorta lurking for a while figured I should probably say hi. I have a 87 Ranger that started out life as 2wd 2.0 liter 5-speed reg cab short box. And I have converted it over to 4wd.:headbang: It's got a 3 inch custom made lift, 3.73's with welded front and posi rear...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad