• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hvymetlclo

The Ranger Station

2. Hvymetlclo

8.8 28 spline to 31 spline?

I have a 8.8 28 spline rear-end; someone who has been an automotive technician for like 20-25 yrs said i would be able to use 31 spline shafts(that they just slide right in) would work for me, if so I will also get a super 88 kit; so my question is this possible?
  3. Hvymetlclo

Aftermath from 573 in Ocala

:icon_cheers::icon_hornsup::headbang:
  4. Hvymetlclo

Dewey robbins Mudhole In Howey

5. Hvymetlclo

fan clutch

My fan clutch got stuck and I have been riding around with it for 1-2 months. Earlier this morning when I punched it have rpms go upto about 4500 I notice a lot more power and no more of that vacuum like noise from the fan, especially when climbing the rpms. Could it b possible that the fan...
  6. Hvymetlclo

Tie rods and cvs

I was wondering if anyone knows who makes or where I might be able to find heavier duty tie rods and cv besides stock?
  7. Hvymetlclo

idle drops when put in prk.

I have this problem that i can't figure out. I have replaced the IAC valve twice within a one yr. period and my truck has about 105k on it. My problem happens when i put my tranny into park and the rpms drop down to 450-500. My TB is pretty clean, the MAF has not dust or oil build up. what...
  8. Hvymetlclo

Mudding out at Hogwaller Mud Bog

This is where we were pulled out by a front end loader. ]Here we had to let the engine cool down cause the radiator got clogged up with mud.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad