• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. hfsdude007

1988 2.0 PCV Valve (1988, carbureted)

A few months ago, the stock valve cover oil cap/ PCV valve thing started letting oil blow into my air breather, which in turn was sucking oil into my motor. I replaced it with a new PCV valve and gromet. The gromet fits, but the two notches on the valve cover that allow the stock cap to latch...
  2. hfsdude007

2.0 and 2.3 line-up questions.

From what I can tell, the 2.0 and the 2.3 have the same block. Perhaps it's when you get into it that you begin to notice differences. Currently in my Ranger is a 2.0 carberated motor. I have a 2.3 fuel injected motor that I want to put in it due to a low end knock. The questions i have are...
  3. hfsdude007

The Dually Ranger

I know there out there, although I've never seen one in person. For those who have either done this before, or just know everything, I have many questions on how this can be done. A: What size Tires and Rims do you need assuming you don't necessarily want to jack the truck up too much? What is...
  4. hfsdude007

Greetings from the Yellow Rose.

I often see this site pop up when I am searching for parts or info about my truck. I finally decided that it would probably be wise to sign up. I'm obsessed with my truck, and I have millions of fantasies on how I can make it better. I hope I am in the right place for help.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad