• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 7.5 to 8.8 Torsen

OK, I have checked the tech library, searched forums etc. I am getting pretty tired of my open 7.5 after almost not being able to go up a hill in the snow w/ snow tires. First question: is Torsen that much better than posi? Second question is if I bolt in a new (old) 8.8 complete axle assembly...
  2. Dunlop RVXT

I bought these tires 215/ 75 R15's to replace my all season Conti's. I have a set of Winter King Snow tires on seperate rims as well, but being lazy, figured I'd buy another set of severe snow rated tires that wouldn't be as noisy as the Winter Kings, and I wouldn't have to change them when...
  3. B2300 DD, and so much more

Hi All, I just joined up after visiting a few times! I have an '04 Mazda B2300 reg cab with Air Ride bags, some custom made camper tie downs bolted to the frame, and not too many other mods, just the usual fanatic maintenance and such. The trucks used for towing my small fishing boat, commuting...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad