• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mustangs791

94 2.3 ignition problems

I have posted on this before with no avail. If anyone will help i would appreciate it, i have a 94 ranger 2.3 with the dual coil packs, i bought it with the second coil pack not firing( since it is designed to start on one pack and then the other kicks in, this never happened) i replaced the...
  2. mustangs791

94 2.3 igniton module issues

i bought a 94 4cyl 5 speed ranger for really cheap and it didn't run right. I had the codes checked and it brought up egr valve(fixed it), power steering pressure switch(not fixed but thinks it's unrelated), and coil pack fail. I have replaced both packs numerous times with junk yard ones and no...
  3. mustangs791

Removing manual hubs

I found an explorer at the bone yard with manual hubs already converted, i have been having numerous problems with my auto hubs, i took the shell off the manuals, what is needed to get all the components off of the explorer so i can put them on my ranger??? o and the explorer is a 93, i have a...
  4. mustangs791

94 ranger 4x4 problem

I have a 94 ranger stx 4.0L AT. i bought this with the 4x4 not working, i cleaned the plug under the truck on the tcase and it worked for 2 days then quit again, ive checked fuses, replaced the switch in the dash. The 4x4 light on switch and dash say it is on and will not go away, i have had it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad