• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SumoPsycho

ECU Trouble

Hello all, I have a 2000 Ranger 3.0 4X4 and just swapped out the bad auto trans for a 5 spd. The swap went good, trans and all related parts are in and the truck runs and drives (I plan on doing a thread on my swap after i get the bugs worked out) I installed the ECU from the donor truck a 98...
  2. SumoPsycho

3.0 Flywheel Interchange

I want to replace the auto trans in my 2000 Ranger 4x4 with a 5spd. I just bought a 5spd out of a 93 Ranger 4x4. I got the trans, flywheel, pressure plate w/clutch, clutch master cyl and slave cyl, starter and the peddle assemble for $85.00. When I look at the interchange for the flywheel it...
  3. SumoPsycho

Want firmer shifts in 4R44E

Hello to all. Ive been a lurker for a while now and have found a lot of useful info here. My question. Is there any way to make the 4R44E in my 2000 3.0 4x4 shift firmer (faster). I put a Edge tuner in my F150 and programed it to firm up the shifts (I love this thing). I have seen there are a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad