• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. offthewall

once again please HELP ME! trans problem.

since i have bought my b2 i notice some chatter in the trans, now today when i was driving the trans stopped going into gear. so this is what i noticed. i really need some help finding the problem. when you start it and push the clutch peddle in you have to leave your foot on it for itll jump...
  2. offthewall

Liftgate Handle Latch...Need Help

So the handle on my lift gate is to loose and doesn't stay in place. you can actually pull at it, then it falls off the latch to twist and doesn't open the rear lift gate. i need help i just dont understand how it stay in place. can someone show me some pictures of theres? and show me a blown...
  3. offthewall

Newbie Here! Thought id say HI!

hey everyone. im brand new to this. I thought I would drop in and introduce myself. I just picked up my first bronco 2 yesterday. Ive been surfing these threads for the past month. and its been fun watching others builds and fixes. anyways. SPECS: 1990 Bronco 2 XL 92,000 all original 2.9 5speed...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad