• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. whatelseisleft

looking for factory mud flaps

Hey guys I have an 05 mazda b3000, I broke the passenger front mud flap on my truck and I'm looking for a new one. Anyone have any suggestions on where to get one? I'd prefer used but I'll buy a new one if i can't find a decent used one.
  2. whatelseisleft

removing remaining head gasket material on engine block

So Today I finally pulled the heads on my 05 mazda b3000, there is a ton of old gasket material left on the block. So my question is what is the best way to remove it. The engine is still in the truck just to be clear. The heads are going out to a machine shop at some point this week so the...
  3. whatelseisleft

Recommendations on a gasket set?

I have an 05 B3000 and i have a check engine light on for a miss in cylinder 4, done plugs and wires, did a compression test and it has lower compression than the rest of the cylinders. I have to pull the heads next, I'm thinking/hoping its a bad valve or valve seat. So I was wondering what...
  4. whatelseisleft

lock-right help

recent got a full width 8.8, with a lock right and a 4.88 gear set... the bad is it has an axle that is snapped at the inner end of the axle tube... so i cut the tube off to get to the end of the axle... thank god for the porta-band... now i don't know how to remove the axle to remove the...
  5. whatelseisleft

o2 sensor question

is there a way to test an o2 sensor like measuring resistance across it or something of the like? I think mine is toast in my B2 but i was given a whole bunch of parts with it when i bought it and there are like3 o2 sensors there and i want to test them if possible before I replace the bad one,
  6. whatelseisleft

fm 145 in a B2

My trans is smoked and won't go into any gear but 3rd and rev. I'm trying to find a replacement trans for my B2, but i really can't afford to replace the driveshafts right now along with the trans... So my first question is which trannies are the same length as a fm 145??? Because I have got...
  7. whatelseisleft

another trannie off to the wrecking yard

so i blew up the fm145 or fm146 in my broncoii last night coming home from school... so my question is if i put a m5od-r1 in my truck will i need new driveshafts, or will my existing ones work... and 2 i have the pos tulip driveshaft so would i be better off swapping that out while i'm...
  8. whatelseisleft

unity spotlight???

my a pillar is drilled for a unity spotlight by a previous owner and i was curious if anyone on here has any experience with them???
  9. whatelseisleft

trans questions

so so will a m5od-r1 hd trans out of a 2001 or newer ranger or exploder, bolt up to an 87 B2 with a 2.9 v6... if so do you need a different plate for the trans hump or anything else???

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad