• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. engine backfired

not mine, but my buddys. we went out muddin in his gmc(that was his first problem) and once we were there we noticed the engine was over heatin, turns out he hardley had any water in the radiater(problem #2). he hit this one hole, wasnt real deep or nothin, but he got on the throttle, it...
  2. dream truck?

if you had an unlimited budget, could have someone do the work for you, or could have all the help u wanted to help with the work, what would your dream truck be? mine personally wouldnt be that speacial, but ive litterally had dreams of a white 1994 ranger, with realtree ap lining around the...
  3. ps3 codmw2 & blackops

if you have either one or both, add me with a message sayin "trs": FlannelPjs or post ur gamertag an ill do the same.
  4. C.o.d mw2

anyone ever thought of a TRS clan? i did. jus wonderin if anyone else on here plays an if theyd be down to rep it.
  5. km2s vs. all terrains.

either going to get bfg mud terrain km2s or the all terrain. i want the km2s because obviously there better for wheelin then the all terrains, but i also want the all terrains because theyll last longer on the road, and my truck will be my daily driver. but if uve had the all terrains: i live...
  6. widest 35s on a stock wheel

whats the widest 35 tire i can fit on my stock 15 inch wheel?
  7. 94 ranger liftin questions.

im 15 im getting my dads 94 ranger for my birthday, and i want to lift it. i know some stuff about cars and trucks as far as engines go, but i dont know jack squat about lift kits or any of that. but its a 1994 ranger 4x4 and i was thinking about 3 inches of both suspension and body lift, and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad