• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. chasemyranger

Clutch noise (sounds like im barking the tires)

My truck with just over 110,000, and a manual 5spd tranny, started having a transmission/clutch squeak last summer, and if it happens it is only when i am taking off. My dads semi trucks don't do this, my other truck doesn't do it, and well i haven't really heard it at all before, it sounds...
  2. chasemyranger

whats the stupidest thing youve done in your ranger?

ok so just something stupid you have done in your RANGER, or something awesome, i dont care! me- did a burnout through a four way stop with people at every corner, kinda stupid, but it was tight oh yah, i also thought that my buddy was on this one school bus when i was getting onto the...
  3. chasemyranger

best 3.0 add on

Ok, i got a regular 3.0 with super 44 flowmaster, throttle cable mod, and airbox mod. What i am looking for is an add on to make a somewhat noticable increase in power, i have around 300$ my thoughts are either headers, tuner, somethin off that tom morano site, msd ignition, or tinted windows...
  4. chasemyranger

mega bass n such

Ok right now i got two tens running of a 1000 watt amp. I want to install a 15 inch sub along with another 1000 watt amp. Question is, do i go ahead and add it with out doing anything to the battery or alternator. What i wanted to do is have an accesory batt for the subs and etc with a...
  5. chasemyranger

Red light challenge!

Ok so, here it is. In your RANGER, what have you beat off a light, or some sort of stop. Me- yesterday a dude and his buddy rolled up next to me in his civic, they heard me hammerin on it coming out of burgerking. So were at the light, and hetries to shoot off, he made it probly half way...
  6. chasemyranger

what have you been pulled over for?

Ok so here it is. How many times have you been pulled over in your RANGER, and what for? Me, ive been pulled over three times, note i haven't had my license for a year yet, but for speeding, tailgating a cop, damn bastard cut me off, and cuz my truck is too loud. :headbang: Your turn!
  7. chasemyranger

i love me some ranger

hey guys i drive a 99 ranger with a flowmaster super 44, have a sweet sound system, all kenwood, 4 6x9s one set with tweets, class d mono amp, and two kenwood tens, gonna add a kicker cvx. for the engine, just did the airbox and throttle cable mod, hopefully gonna make a custom air intake with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad