• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.9 Roller Rockers, Heavy Duty Heads

Every once in awhile I read about someone asking if there are any roller rockers for the 2.9, I know there are a few people or places that have em but there not very easily found or known about. So I thought I'd throw this in the forum for future reference. Tom Morana Has a complete package...
  2. 2.9 cologne "turbo technics twin turbo"

Found this setup on ebay... www.ebay.com/itm/ford-2-9-cologne-v6-twin-turbo-technics-kit-car-project-/181248127443?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a333af1d3 I thought to myself "Hmm... exactly how much fabrication to squeeze those 2 turbos into my 88 Ranger 4X4? Or is it simply...
  3. 2.9 aluminum valve covers

I was wondering if anyone has a pair of these or know anything about them? They look like there tall, right? Witch would be nice. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Custom-Ford-2-9-Cologne-V6-Alloy-rocker-covers-/251283984764#payId
  4. Are the headers the same for the 2.9, 3.0, 4.0 motors?

Are the headers the same for the 2.9, 3.0 and 4.0 motors? I'm looking for a set of headers for my 88 2.9 Ranger w/auto trans. and I cam across the JBA install directions (link below) and it says there headers fit the 86-98 Ranger, B II and the Explorer with an auto trans and all three motors...
  5. Any new "World" 2.9 heads out there?

I have to replace the drivers side head on my 88 Ranger and I want to find two new "World Products" 2.9 heads. I know World stopped selling there 2.9 heads and that there almost impossible to find new. I'm pretty sure that seance they stopped selling them that also means they stopped making...
  6. blown head gasket question

OK so I have a blown head gasket at no1 but there is no coolant in the oil or valve covers not anywhere. I'm guessing this is uncommon right? Has this ever happened to any one here?
  7. Ode to the 2.9

Ode to the Cologne I was really bored the last few days (I wonder why TRS :thefinger: JK) so while I was cruising the web I found a few interesting pictures... THE FORD V6 COLOGNE smoothed and polished upper plenum where is the other exhaust port? :D 2.9 H beam rods, and pistons...
  8. Seafoam?

http://www.seafoamsales.com/motor-treatment.html What's the verdict, does it really work?
  9. Gen 1 full door panels.

Anybody know a place that sells a matching set of full door panels (black) Like these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-OEM-DOOR-TRIM-PANEL-NOS-83-84-85-RANGER-BRONCO-II-2-/390048070703?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AFord|Model%3ARanger&hash=item5ad0ad3c2f
  10. 88, fuel level gauge wire color?

I have an 88 ranger and I would like to know what color the signal wire is for the fuel level gauge?
  11. Autometer 6115 fuel level gauge for 83-88 Ranger

Hello, I just want to share and get your opinions on what I want to install. I have an 88 Ranger and the stock fuel level gauge is faulty and inaccurate. I want to use a aftermarket fuel level gauge that will work with the stock sending unit. I found this one made buy Autometer. Only three wires...
  12. A4LD delay going into reverse

I have an 88 2.9 4X4 Ranger with a A4LD. I have owned the truck about 8 years and it has always had a 1.5 to 2.5 second delay when putting it into reverse. Over the years I have given the trans. a few fluid/filter changes, always checked the levels, torque converter, transfer case, and every...
  13. what size wrench for oil pressure sender

hello, I am putting a new oil pressure gauge in my truck so I have to take off the stock oil pressure sender and it looks like it is grooved around the outer case and it might take a box end or socket, or is it grooved just for gripping? . Does anybody know what size box end wrench or socket...
  14. throttle stop screw

My throttle stop screw has been moved and i want to put it back to factory specs. does anybody know how this is done, or if there is some other way to get it close? Any help or suggestions would be great, Thanks Dave.:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad