• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. buffster1980

1969 VW Beetle

well, i no longer own a Ranger, which sucks... wifey and i needed a vehicle that was a little more fuel efficient... so we traded the ranger in for a 2007 Ford Fusion SEL... but i still wanted a project car... So, Lacy went and picked this up for me: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: it's a 1969 VW...
  2. buffster1980

Jimi Hendrix was a Soldier at Ft Campbell...

taken from wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimi_hendrix friggin crazy! one of my favorite musicians of all time was stationed at the same base i'm currently based out of, lived in the same town i do... kinda blows my mind... sucks that he was a sh*tbag soldier though... he's a...
  3. buffster1980

Stubbourn kid...

lol... you'll eventually get to see... my son was hilarious... had his legs spread wide for all the world to see... almost like he was thinking, "here they are... dick and balls... go buy me some blue sh*t!" my daughter, on the other hand, we had no idea till the day she was born... she had her...
  4. buffster1980

home on R&R... said i'd post pics of my system...

so here goes... currently running two Rockford Fosgate P1 ten inch subs in custom built sealed enclosures, with a Rockford Fosgate P300-1 single channel amplifier. here's the enclosure on the drivers side... Both enclosures with the grille lights on... Both enclosures with lights on...
  5. buffster1980

3" body lift, leveling kit, and rims plz?

i'd do it myself, but i don't have photoshop... i know it's a challenge, but could you possibly do 3" body lift to both trucks, leveling kit to both, and wheels and tires on both... just make the stock tires look bigger is fine, i know the pic isnt too good, but i'm in Afghanistan, internet is...
  6. buffster1980

what kind of music do you listen to?

just curious to see what ppl on here jam out to... i listen to a lot of hard metal, bands like trivium, all that remains, five finger death punch, killswitch engage, in flames, stuff along those lines... but i have a very eclectic taste in music, you might hear me jamming out to tupac, bon jovi...
  7. buffster1980

4x4 suspension systems (or lack thereof)

So while I've been here in Afghanistan, I've had plenty of time to do research on aftermarket parts for my truck. I've noticed that there isn't a whole lot out there for us, especially for those of us with newer model rangers. I have e-mailed a few different companies, trying to find out if they...
  8. buffster1980

sibling rivalry

kinda like the chevy cobalt/corvette commercials back in the day... lol...
  9. buffster1980

lynn in the snow...

i know it's just a light dusting, but wifey decided to take some pics of my truck covered in snow for me while i'm in afghanistan... so here we go... lol
  10. buffster1980

Greetings from Afghanistan... (deployed soldier)

Well, i'm new to this site, so i guess i better introduce myself... my name is Jeff, i'm in the army, currently deployed to Afghanistan... back home, i have a 2006 Ranger Sport 4x4... she's my first pickup, and i love her! i am married, and wifey totally kicks ass because she's a truck chick...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad